I'm listening Confessions on a Dance Floor for the first time and...

kutayuysaler

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
3 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I used to listen to this and hung up with my best friend when I was 6 :calculating: the nostalgia  this was my bop

glad I found out that "friend" was a backstabbing **** tho:queenflopga:

Guest $elfish
33 minutes ago, kutayuysaler said:

I can tell that I am getting strong Blackout & some other Britney song's vibes. Is it only me or are y'all getting it too? :cinderellaney:

For example these 2 songs;

Hmm not really:nocomprende:

Isaac has a more persian/arabian vibe than over to you now they both sound different imo

Actually Madonna's and Britney's discographies for the past 4 albums have been eerily similar:

• Confessions / Blackout - both are dance pop masterpieces,
  • Hard Candy / Circus - much lighter material, pure pop,
  • MDNA / Britney Jean - generic garbage that can be considered as both artists at their worst,
  • Rebel Heart / Glory - experimental comebacks that span so many different styles and are both very big albums track number wise.

Madonna = Britney! CONSPIRACY!!! :bgrin: 

EDIT: I'M AN IDIOT, I FORGOT FEMME FATALE EXISTED! Goes to show... :bgrin:

• 2 years later...

This is the Vision that she had. It was brilliant. All 12 songs mixed and blended like you're on a dance floor. All cross fade into one another. CD version had this individually tracked. But the digital download was one long track (Dubbed the non stop mix). Unfortunately its been removed due to in the streaming culture it's more powerful to have individual tracks. We reminded Warner Records. A Prince's Lovesexy did the same thing can be still streamed (Minus Apple music) and bought,etc. 

#2. The non stop mix was her artistic vision for the album. It was brilliant. The first dance album that was like a dj set for a pop star this was a first and groundbreaking. Hasn't happened since this album. Enjoy the workout version. 

Archived