Was the X Factor the turning point?

Daredevil

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

I think FF affected her image drastically. Yes she had single success but she wasn't Britney anymore. And the GP noticed a lot. That's when all the talk of the "dead eyes" started. And ppl started to notice more that she lost whatever spark she had. And she hasn't improved ppl's opinions yet so... 

I really don't understand who let her do that album and the promo. And mainly the tour and Xfactor. It was all beyond tragic, she did not look present at the interviews nor at the tour. I really can't get why her parents let her do it..

Maybe for Britney herself but she just withdrew from the GP and they forgot about her. They of course remember her legacy and what she meant to them growing up but she hasn't done anything to recapture their attention. She basically needs a Femme Fatale GP friendly era but with Glory vocals, ITZ level commitment, and multiple singles/videos. People just wait for her to make a true return to the industry but it hasn't happened yet. I think she's almost there but B10 has to be spectacular while acknowledging her 20th anniversary. That's a big moment and they need to understand it not try to replicate it but push her career more as a performer, artist, and provocateur while reminding everyone of her past accomplishments. Ideally she could've taken a break after Femme Fatale and released Glory in 2014 but we can't change the past. 

48 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Maybe for Britney herself but she just withdrew from the GP and they forgot about her. They of course remember her legacy and what she meant to them growing up but she hasn't done anything to recapture their attention. She basically needs a Femme Fatale GP friendly era but with Glory vocals, ITZ level commitment, and multiple singles/videos. People just wait for her to make a true return to the industry but it hasn't happened yet. I think she's almost there but B10 has to be spectacular while acknowledging her 20th anniversary. That's a big moment and they need to understand it not try to replicate it but push her career more as a performer, artist, and provocateur while reminding everyone of her past accomplishments. Ideally she could've taken a break after Femme Fatale and released Glory in 2014 but we can't change the past. 

Exactly. :urite:

Archived