Jump to content

Anybody Got The DWAD Songs As HQ As Possible?


BrittonJeanSpears

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

THIS!!!!! 

 

This is news to me, I didn't even know Enrique recorded this!!! :o 

I did my homework and, apparently, the producer worked with them both at different times with the same melody. :gross: While Britney's version, with her own lyrics, was a leftover and then used for her live shows with a piano version based on her demo, Enrique went with it and released it. MESS.

Link to comment
9 hours ago, CJMCH said:

WAIT, WHAT?!

Britney's "My Love Was Always There" was a cover? Or Brinny sold the song to Enrique? :triggered: I'M SHOCKED

Someone explain me:triggered::calculating:

 

4 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

THIS!!!!! 

 

This is news to me, I didn't even know Enrique recorded this!!! :o 

According to Wikipedia ( :haha: ), Britney's My Love Was Always There was later re-titled to Maybe and given to Enrique by her.

Does anyone know if she has a writing credit on that song? :yaknow: 'Cause it's definitely her song. Plenty of people said she wrote it about Justin cheating on her with Channing Tatum's soon to be wife, Jenna.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, CJMCH said:

WAIT, WHAT?!

Britney's "My Love Was Always There" was a cover? Or Brinny sold the song to Enrique? :triggered: I'M SHOCKED

Someone explain me:triggered::calculating:

 

4 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

THIS!!!!! 

 

This is news to me, I didn't even know Enrique recorded this!!! :o 

 

20 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

 

According to Wikipedia ( :haha: ), Britney's My Love Was Always There was later re-titled to Maybe and given to Enrique by her.

Does anyone know if she has a writing credit on that song? :yaknow: 'Cause it's definitely her song. Plenty of people said she wrote it about Justin cheating on her with Channing Tatum's soon to be wife, Jenna.

No, Enrique's song was written and recorded for his album Escape during 2001. In 2002, after it was released as a single, Britney debuted My Love Was Always There and a little controversy came about:

http://popdirt.com/enrique-fans-in-uproar-as-britney-plagiarizes-his-music/5914/

It's likely that Britney heard the song, liked it and re-wrote it with her own lyrics to the medley of the song, which happens a lot more than you think.

Link to comment
32 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

 

 

No, Enrique's song was written and recorded for his album Escape during 2001. In 2002, after it was released as a single, Britney debuted My Love Was Always There and a little controversy came about:

http://popdirt.com/enrique-fans-in-uproar-as-britney-plagiarizes-his-music/5914/

It's likely that Britney heard the song, liked it and re-wrote it with her own lyrics to the medley of the song, which happens a lot more than you think.

 

53 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I did my homework and, apparently, the producer worked with them both at different times with the same melody. :gross: While Britney's version, with her own lyrics, was a leftover and then used for her live shows with a piano version based on her demo, Enrique went with it and released it. MESS.

 

Link to comment

@CJMCH Receipts? Because she didn't work with Mark Taylor (who produced Enrique's single mix) until 2003 for the ATWK / BOM sessions. If we're talking about Steve Morales, then that's probably right although I can't find anything online with a date on when they worked together. But if true, that could also explain where "Dramatic" came from and confirming it's an In the Zone outtake considering Heidi Montag got her hands on the song in 2008 after working with Steve Morales on the 2007 demo for Body Language.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block