Stop Blaming the Promo

Michaelgiftos

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, RaDaRaVeNgEr said:

The intense copyright protection set up for all the Glory songs blocked a lot of social media posts. That strategy may work for current hit-makers but the Britney Army needs to be able to shove her new music in people's faces cause no one is really checking for her. The festivals and Apple were such opportunities to bring something new and instead we got her pretending to grab an imaginary bar over her head for DYWCO and other embarrassing moments. I wish the Asian tour happened last summer to promote Glory, that would've made more sense. Promo in the digital age is not the nightmare it used to be, she just needs a new creative director or something. She could easily be doing what Glenn did with that BOM mini video session...instead she does fashion shows using someone else's music...it blows my mind that this is where we are at right now. So much potential, body is banging, music is good...like wtf?

There's always something to complain about in Britney's world. She never dominated all the fields. Even in the Britney era, the music videos were good, she was at her peak of beauty and every thing else but the single flopped big time because of that radio ban. 

What ya'll expecting tho? :tiffcackle:

Archived