The Rebellion Rumor of 2017

Lucky's Bitch

Did anyone elaborate on wheter or not Rebellion could have actually been leaked for like 2 seconds maybe 2 or 3 days ago? It's such an untrue rumor but I still wonder about it and wheter or not we would ever be able to hear it. I guess I'm asking cause' I'm desperate. :wendycry:

Edit: I meant posted and deleted but I'm ******* finding it hard to add. :flawlessbye:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Rebellion is cool, but it's so so overrated. It's just something she was working on and had posted to her website. I doubt that it was anything more than that. 

It's a completed song though and a full version exists. It wasn't simply an unfinished demo. :byebitch:

30 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Rebellion is cool, but it's so so overrated. It's just something she was working on and had posted to her website. I doubt that it was anything more than that. 

That's exactly why I hate when people justify it not leaking because of her supposedly dragging her superiours a little too much, like what did she say that could let it be a song that's literally forbidden to leak?

2 minutes ago, Dollanganger said:

It's a completed song though and a full version exists. It wasn't simply an unfinished demo. :byebitch:

That's what makes it even more painful, people constantly making up **** about it but us never knowing the truth.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
46 minutes ago, Lucky's ***** said:

Did anyone elaborate on wheter or not Rebellion could have actually been leaked for like 2 seconds maybe 2 or 3 days ago? It's such an untrue rumor but I still wonder about it and wheter or not we would ever be able to hear it. I guess I'm asking cause' I'm desperate. :wendycry:

Edit: I meant posted and deleted but I'm ******* finding it hard to add. :flawlessbye:

A member here informed me of the rumour that it had leaked a few days ago but got taken down within minutes. The then told me where on the internet he heard of it but I couldn't find anything, although I didn't fully search the entire place. 

3 minutes ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

A member here informed me of the rumour that it had leaked a few days ago but got taken down within minutes. The then told me where on the internet he heard of it but I couldn't find anything, although I didn't fully search the entire place. 

You mean like someone was seriously announcing they were gonna leak it on a forum somewhere or???  :girlwhat:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, Lucky's ***** said:

You mean like someone was seriously announcing they were gonna leak it on a forum somewhere or???  :girlwhat:

Nope, a member here saw a post on a social network claiming it leaked, then I tried to track that post down but couldn't find it. There were other (super long) ways tho.

9 hours ago, Isla. said:

Didn't Jeff Durand say he posted it on youtube in 2013 but got taken down within seconds? :mattafact: 

Jeff is piece of ****, he does not have ANYTHING to do with that song, He didnt even hear it before some of you guys started rumor how he produced it and stuff... I remember him saying how he is not able to leak it but he will gift that song to his friend so she can record it so we can hear full version, then he created album "Britney Spears Rebellion" and put his name ALL OVER the cd (idiot) claiming that we need to buy it because there will be full version of song and the funny thing is that he put extended mix made by fan on it... He is a liar i hate him

37 minutes ago, MiriHaii said:

Jeff is piece of ****, he does not have ANYTHING to do with that song, He didnt even hear it before some of you guys started rumor how he produced it and stuff... I remember him saying how he is not able to leak it but he will gift that song to his friend so she can record it so we can hear full version, then he created album "Britney Spears Rebellion" and put his name ALL OVER the cd (idiot) claiming that we need to buy it because there will be full version of song and the funny thing is that he put extended mix made by fan on it... He is a liar i hate him

So he was the one that made that shitty CD! I literally had no idea he would have 0 morals like that.

9 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

Imagine Rebellion with Myah's voice... :huh:

Cursed song

Archived