I don't understand why she didn't perform Make Me more

G L O R Y

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Exactly, you're making it sound like it's the song's fault when Britney could hire a better choreographer and creative team to put together a more sensual performance for the song. :whitney:

1 hour ago, Brat2017 said:

BOM and TOMH's choreography matched the songs, Make Me's choreography seems like it was created from the melody/lyrics

It's like when she acts out what the lyrics say  like the original Womanizer choreography,

And why would I make excuses?  I'm not apart of that team :whitney:

Make me had a decent choreo until it was scrapped as we all know

2 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Make me had a decent choreo until it was scrapped as we all know

I was going to point this out. In the end, it's still on Britney for scrapping it. Charm not be the best, but she gave her something to work with. Britney couldn't be bothered to do it.

At least she did multiple performances of the song. Maybe she stopped because the song was flopping at that point despite the effort? I think they should have moved to the next single quicker: I would have loved a performance of DYWCO or Slumber Party at the AMAs, or even the VMAs instead of Make Me...

Archived