I don't understand why she didn't perform Make Me more

G L O R Y

I mean she had a full performance, she was just supposed to perform the damn same thing for different tv programmes like she did for Jonathan Ross and Today Show

15qvk9k.jpg

It was really too hard to prepare just some new leotards and perform it on Ellen show, GMA, Jimmy Kimmel, etc. ?

15qvk9k.jpg

I don't wanna even mention Slumber Party for AMA, she had full choreo for this because of mv so there wouldn't be so much preparation for the actual performance

15qvk9k.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

She probably thought it was enough.She thought that the half of MM with a famous song would be enough on VMAs :hehehe:  (still love the performance even tho it wasn't ideal to have a song from another artist)

That was cool for fans because we were getting this VMA performance finally but it was tragic considering the gp tho :jackk:

Just now, Brat2017 said:

It's not, it's too mid-tempo to dance to and all of the performances of it are awkward af

So explain to me why songs like Breathe On Me and Touch of My Hand have had great performances since she started putting them in her shows circa 2004?

You're just making excuses for the lack of creativity Britney and her team are putting out. Any song can be performed well with the right concept.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

So explain to me why songs like Breathe On Me and Touch of My Hand have had great performances since she started putting them in her shows circa 2004?

You're just making excuses for the lack of creativity Britney and her team are putting out. Any song can be performed well with the right concept.

TOMH & BOM at the OHT were freaking INCREDIBLE - especially, Breathe on Me. She was so daaaaamn ****. Let me watch that **** right now.

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

BOM and TOMH's choreography matched the songs, Make Me's choreography seems like it was created from the melody/lyrics

It's like when she acts out what the lyrics say  like the original Womanizer choreography,

And why would I make excuses?  I'm not apart of that team :whitney:

1 minute ago, Brat2017 said:

BOM and TOMH's choreography matched the songs, Make Me's choreography seems like it was created from the melody

It's like when she acts out what the lyrics say  like the original Womanizer choreography,

And why would I make excuses?  I'm not apart of that team :whitney:

Exactly, you're making it sound like it's the song's fault when Britney could hire a better choreographer and creative team to put together a more sensual performance for the song. :whitney:

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Exactly, you're making it sound like it's the song's fault when Britney could hire a better choreographer and creative team to put together a more sensual performance for the song. :whitney:

Calm your **** ToyBoy :whitney:

Archived