Is there a Britney song it is uncool even to listen to, but you do?

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Brave New Girl" and "Clumsy." When ITZ was first released, the majority of the content was way too mature for me, given my age at the time. Thus, BNG was initially one of my favorite tracks off the album, and I still enjoy it today. 

I also think "Clumsy" is a fun song, and occasionally when driving I listen to "Pretty Girls" as well. Oh, I also have always liked "Anticipating," even though it seems many on here don't. I guess I have a bit of Britney's taste:

tumblr_mybu8xDGQK1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
33 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Since when the best song from the BJ album HOLD ON TIGHT is uncool?  :outwithit:

All BJ is uncool but I still love Hold On Tite & Don't Cry... I rarely see any song being praised. But if it ain't that uncool then even better cause I love them.

12 minutes ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

All BJ is uncool but I still love Hold On Tite & Don't Cry... I rarely see any song being praised. But if it ain't that uncool then even better cause I love them.

I love HOT and DC as well, not just relative to other BJ songs but think they're genuinely both good Britney songs in general. :)

Archived