Best edit of the full Piece of Me show!

jamesedward94

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

It's close enough to having a real filmed version! I've seen J.Lo's show on YouTube and I can honestly say I prefer Britney's! This edit is so so good!

It's because Britney has an obviously superior music catalog.  That's why it's so watchable.

The video also (unfortunately) shows a drop in performance/costume quality from 2016 to 2017.

6 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

If anyone can still say the Femme Fatale Tour was better after watching this, then you are delusional!

The last half of Me Against the Music with the breakdown and the booty twerking SLAYS MY EXISTENCE!!! 

and the womanizer dancebreak is on fire

4 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I still wish we had an official DVD. Or is it not profitable enough?

At this point it is not profitable for us lol. She isn't dancing that good nowadays, I'm glad we have Apple Music Festival because back then POM was still a decent show. Now there's no point to record this mess.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, G L O R Y said:

At this point it is not profitable for us lol. She isn't dancing that good nowadays, I'm glad we have Apple Music Festival because back then POM was still a decent show. Now there's no point to record this mess.

If she only slayed one night and it would be recorded :moorangu: But yeah, she is probably too out of shape for that.

1 minute ago, Diamond Horse said:

If she only slayed one night and it would be recorded :moorangu: But yeah, she is probably too out of shape for that.

I think that's not the matter only of her energry. She messes up every choreo, she doesn't even execute half of the original moves :moorangu: It just wouldn't work I guess, even if she was so energetic :moorangu:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, G L O R Y said:

I think that's not the matter only of her energry. She messes up every choreo, she doesn't even execute half of the original moves :moorangu: It just wouldn't work I guess, even if she was so energetic :moorangu:

Yeah. I think too that it must be more complicated... She would probably need to rehearse.

Archived