NEW IG POST!

Passionfruit

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

I love her, 

love what she did., 

what i love the most, it's that she goes frequently to visit kids with cancer , and hat she doesn't use that for publicity,  even the nurses and doctors said that,

B"Britney come visit us frequently, without press or paparazzi , she just come to visit us and spend some time with the kids, that's, something AMAZING,  

GIVING BACK TO THE UNIVERSE WHAT HE GIVES TO HER.

:kisses2all:

AMEN!

This is what I love the most about her. Her ability to love intentionally and unconditionally in the midst of such a corrupted world. I love how she does things out of the kindness of her heart and not for publicity.

2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I wish this caught media attention she needs to win some type of charity award for what she does like an innovator award or something

I don't think she is seeking to be recognized. She genuinely does it out of love and the greatest award is the hundreds of kids she is helping (that we know about), she also donates money and she NEVER advertises it to the media. 

Archived