Do you like these most-hated Britney songs?

kutayuysaler

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tik Tik Boom: One of my faves from BJ. DOn't understand all the hate

Oh La La: It's so cute! Love it, I really do. Once again, I don't understand the hate. :ponderney: What were you expecting for a song from The Smurfs soundtrack? The only thing I don't like is that the video used a few scenes a couple times and it was SO obvious.

My Baby: I don't hate it nor I love it. It depends on my mod lol Sometimes I think it's really boring. But I don't think it's bad or one of her worst songs.

Chillin' With You (WTF was she thinkin when she "recorded" this song? Or well, when she let Myah sing it? It's sooo bad!!), It Should Be Easy and Body Ache should be destroyed forever. Terrible songs and Britney doesn't even sings them lol

Then Pretty Girls... The video is a disaster. It didn't help the song. But at least I can listen to this song somethimes. I don't skip it. It's like a big "meh" :tiffcackle:

• Super Mods

Yes for me it would be Tik tik boom ( I mean it's that classic I have a cold voice that she's famous for) and the instrumental is banging.

Body Ache, it really depends on my mood.

I really like Pretty Girls and Ooh La La, they are just fun songs and is basically just a mindless song for you to jam to when doing something or  driving. 

I can see what people say about My baby being underrated but that one line kinda ruins it for me. I guess that's what people feel about Alien even though I still believe it's a masterpiece.

9 hours ago, ClarkKent said:

Leave My Baby alone !!!!! This song is beautiful. :otears: it helps me to sleep sometimes (no shade!)

ISBE is a banger. Deal.

Tik tik Boom is ok close to good. Same as Pretty Girls.

Where is Clumsy? :outwithit:

No offense, but I feel like you also think FFT was the best dancing ever, and Britney Jean was all Britney.

Archived