If I'm Dancing Should Have Been the Lead Single

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, jamaphone said:

How do you feel about How I Roll? 

I appreciate HIR and IID for similar reasons. 

How I Roll is okay too, I don't dislike either song per day. I just don't LOVE them. I have a remix of HIR on my iPod (I think t was Trace Adam remix, not sure) and I absolutely love it though!

7 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

It's the whole Make Me shenanigans, video would have sparked controversy just like britney nude in the sauna in Womanizer 

I could easily see Make Me, Just Luv Me, Hard to Forget Ya and Better being the singles for Glory 

Glory should've never had the POM promo. Instead - performances of Make Me, DYWCO, Slumber Party and an acoustic version of Just Like Me 

Flawless Era :outwithit:

:wtfdidusay:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
42 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It's one of the best songs on the album and one of the best songs she's done in years! I take it you must only like generic/basic music! 

I take it you love **** music:tiffcackle:

7 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It's one of the best songs on the album and one of the best songs she's done in years! I take it you must only like generic/basic music! 

No it's not , it's so repetitive i don't even know where I am in the song when listening just like Coupure Electique . The song is really annoying also . I was ashamed when I first listened to the album with my brother , everything was really good and he was impressed , but when this song came he looked at me weardly asked what the *** is this and he doesn't listen to Pop btw . 

Archived