"Britney needs to have more modern music"

So my friends are not big Britney fans but they listen to the old hits like Toxic and Gimme More etc. They come to me saying that they don't listen to Britney now is because she doesn't have "modern music"

***** what :ohi: 

But they don't know about new Britney music, old to is cause it's been a year, but new to them cause they didn't know Glory existed. I played Love Me Down, Better, and If I'm Dancing, and they said that's the music she need to make and they were jamming and dancing to those song only. But one Britney change the pop scene for their faves now so idk what they talking about and two has anyone come to you saying that. 

Let me know ;) 

Discuss Putanas :queenflopga: 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sokka said:

Waiting for Cappycorn to say that she did promo tho :triggered:

Well she DID promote, problem was her performances left more to be desired. I mean 10 years since you performed at the VMA's and that's what you came up with? She was a headliner and was blown out of the water by someone who wasn't even confirmed to perform until the red carpet.

If she really wanted to do a "stripped down" performance, why not do an acoustic one? That would get people talking.

Going out there with two zebras and a shadow puppet screen while wearing a bedazzled banana peel just wasn't the way to go.

27 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Well she DID promote, problem was her performances left more to be desired. I mean 10 years since you performed at the VMA's and that's what you came up with? She was a headliner and was blown out of the water by someone who wasn't even confirmed to perform until the red carpet.

If she really wanted to do a "stripped down" performance, why not do an acoustic one? That would get people talking.

Going out there with two zebras and a shadow puppet screen while wearing a bedazzled banana peel just wasn't the way to go.

I agree with everything you said. She could've done that for the AMAs or another show but not VMAs. The show where she stripped, where she performed with a snake and kissed Madonna. I dont get how other fans say that it was MTVs fault only, when she agreed to do that performance. An Accoustic one would've got so much attention but that would be too much to ask for. 

I hope they learned (hopefully) from this and that they know that they have to step up their game finally. 

The problem is that Britney's approach to presenting her music is stuck in 1998. She's an iconic pop star and she couldn't film commercials to promote her music or get a deal with Beats/Target etc? That's pure laziness on their parts and they need to do better for B10. It doesn't take any effort for commercials to be aired with her songs playing/announcing her new album, do a GMA performance or announcement, video premieres at award shows, acoustic or heavy dance performances for award shows, and make good videos. Glory should've been plastered everywhere and they did nothing. They just threw the album out there. Make Me should've been finished for BBMA no excuses and if it wasn't ready then DYWCO should've been the lead single. 

On 8/7/2017 at 5:38 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

tumblr_inline_mh28r6RI8w1qazwod.gif

afzo58U.gif

Archived