Its weird how both Slave and Work ***** had impact

Body ache

Considering they were considered "flops" and barely played on the radio. With Slave a lot of artists started to become **** and Miley tried to have her own version when she became ****. Xtina even released a single in the same realm as this. Work ***** helped the economy. People started working again. A lot of "work" related songs were released right after.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slave 4 u and Work ***** are general people type of songs.

SLAVE is Iconic because it showed britney's talent for performing and she started to be respected more since then.

Work ***** is Iconic because its a perfect song for general people and her fans, you can replaying over and over in clubs or the gym.

both music videos are really good!, 

despide the #1 room where they're aren't included. Britney iconic songs doesn't always get #1. 

she said it one time, it's not about the marketing, it's about being rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....and do it.

Toxic wasn't #1 as well. and look how the world loves it.

11 hours ago, Body ache said:

Considering they were considered "flops" and barely played on the radio. With Slave a lot of artists started to become **** and Miley tried to have her own version when she became ****. Xtina even released a single in the same realm as this. Work ***** helped the economy. People started working again. A lot of "work" related songs were released right after.

club anthem

The performance, video and britney being extremely famous in 2001 helped slave 4 u. No matter what she released back then it would at the very least be known by most.

work ***** is kinda iconic because it was her best video in a long time, the lyrics are catchy and it is used in a lot of pop culture realms like South Park, memes on social media and so on.

I prefer she makes memorable music than temporary #1 hits. "3" peaked at number one but it isn't memorable for anyone, not even for me. However Oops, Slave, Toxic are classic Britney songs everybody relates to her and the age when they were released, and even the "Lean on" song by Major Lazer just peaked at #4 so the top spot it's not necessary when the music is good. 

23 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t really think Work ***** had much impact outside this fan base.

Slave did, definitely

Idk, boo. WB gets used ALOT in commercials etc and get's used in shows ( sitcoms ). At least that's what i have noticed.

Archived