Brian Friedman?

Fudgeney

I don't get all the hate that Brian gets especially when he choreographed some of her most iconic routines 

I know a lot of people don't like him because he dances very frantically and odd sometimes 

But when he choreographs Britney she always looks good minus hold it against me but that wasn't Brian fault

I honestly hope she works with him again unless theres something I'm missing

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He came back for Femme Fatale but left right before the tour rehearsals started. I don't know if this was confirmed but it was because Britney wasn't giving it her all with the choreography.

This claim can also be backed up when Adrian Gallo said during rehearsals she can still dance but just lacks the motivation to be better.

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

He came back for Femme Fatale but left right before the tour rehearsals started. I don't know if this was confirmed but it was because Britney wasn't giving it her all with the choreography.

This claim can also be backed up when Adrian Gallo said during rehearsals she can still dance but just lacks the motivation to be better.

I've never heard about this but I definitely believe it 

Is there any other reason he's hated or is it just because he left the tour?

2 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

Is there any other reason he's hated or is it just because he left the tour?

It's not that he is hated, the thing is: he just don't pull out the choreographies he used to make

There's no more that 2000' fluidity on what he does and that's what Britney needs. He did an amazing job for Hold It Against Me and Till The World Ends but those choreos don't fit Briney's body at all, even today with her in a great shape

Maybe if she changes her music style he can make more "apropriate" choreos for some specific genre, but that's not something I would pay the price to see

There are tons of amazing choreographers out there, she just needs to find them and not stick with just one person to do an entire show

Spoiler

I will never forget the night he went to POM and her crew didn't let him see her :tiffcackle:

On 8/7/2017 at 1:11 AM, Fudgeney said:

I don't get all the hate that Brian gets especially when he choreographed some of her most iconic routines 

I know a lot of people don't like him because he dances very frantically and odd sometimes 

But when he choreographs Britney she always looks good minus hold it against me but that wasn't Brian fault

I honestly hope she works with him again unless theres something I'm missing

It's crazy how her not even going all out here....***** on her currently. It's the charisma tbh. that and that she's feeling the music ( the swaying back and forth to stay on beat ). I'd rather have the half assney then current Britney. Sad but true :/

Archived