Anyone who has seen Britney POM in Vegas HAWLP!!!

Hamper

I'm finally going to see the show in October (I know, about freaking time). And I am purchasing the GA Standing section tickets. Can someone tell me what I need to know or give me any tips to how I can be super close to the stage and Britney in the GA Standing section? Also, which side of GA standing is better in your opinion? The right or the left? How early should I arrive and stand in line to make sure I get a super close spot in the GA Standing? Thank you in advance. 

UPDATE: I officially purchased the Section 103 Row C tickets. So i'm not going to worry about GA standing anymore. I decided I wanted to enjoy Vegas, not worry about standing in line early to get close to the stage. Thanks to everyone who replied!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooo when I went, I bought GA RIGHT, just because I felt like she went to that side more. I literally showed up at noon, and there was no one there, so I waited a little longer and there was only two people in line. When it gets closer to doors open, you have To go through metal detectors, but what sucks is there's like 6 of them, so the first six people get checked at the same time side by side, so after that it's free game to run to the right side hallway to wait to be let into the pit. But even though I was one of the first people, somehow hella people got ahead of me, so I got behind, and when we got to the pit, I wasn't up to the railing and I was really upset. I'm going again in October and I think next time I just need to be more aggressive and not scared to push people lol 

On 8/6/2017 at 11:36 PM, Body Ache. said:

Sooo when I went, I bought GA RIGHT, just because I felt like she went to that side more. I literally showed up at noon, and there was no one there, so I waited a little longer and there was only two people in line. When it gets closer to doors open, you have To go through metal detectors, but what sucks is there's like 6 of them, so the first six people get checked at the same time side by side, so after that it's free game to run to the right side hallway to wait to be let into the pit. But even though I was one of the first people, somehow hella people got ahead of me, so I got behind, and when we got to the pit, I wasn't up to the railing and I was really upset. I'm going again in October and I think next time I just need to be more aggressive and not scared to push people lol 

Lmao. Ok thanks for the advice and info! I appreciate it! I'll be ready to knock hoes down for that front spot! What month did you go? Also, what if you show up that early but have to use the bathroom or something. Because waiting from 12 pm to 9 is a long time! Won't someone take your spot in case you have to use the bathroom or grab a drink?

I wouldn't pay for GA to having to wait for so many hours in line and miss a day in the wonderful Vegas :tiffsmoke:

I paid my close to stage seats so we got like half an hour before the show and had a blast, everyone's standing and dancing and I could appriciate the show as a whole too. So I'd go to seats again if I have to choose :tiffanynod:

2 hours ago, Hamper said:

Lmao. Ok thanks for the advice and info! I appreciate it! I'll be ready to knock hoes down for that front spot! What month did you go? Also, what if you show up that early but have to use the bathroom or something. Because waiting from 12 pm to 9 is a long time! Won't someone take your spot in case you have to use the bathroom or grab a drink?

I went in May of 2015. I showed up early because I'm crazy lol but people didn't really start lining up until a couple hours after, I just wanted to secure my spot. And I made friends with the people in line with me so that they could hold my spot for me! 

I got in line at around 6 for GA left which was good enough. There was only 1 person between me and the stage. 

HOWEVER, people rush in once they pass the metal detectors to get on another line before rushing towards the pit so you lose your spot regardless. The people directly behind us in the first line were like 20 people back after security and ended up in the back of the pit. So, walk fast lol

As long as you're able to get on that initial line before it gets TOO long and have someone to hold your spot for drinks and bathroom, you'll be fine because people get lost in the shuffle. You 100% do not need to be first or arrive any earlier than 5pm for a good spot. 

5 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I wouldn't pay for GA to having to wait for so many hours in line and miss a day in the wonderful Vegas :tiffsmoke:

I paid my close to stage seats so we got like half an hour before the show and had a blast, everyone's standing and dancing and I could appriciate the show as a whole too. So I'd go to seats again if I have to choose :tiffanynod:

Yea, I officially purchased the tickets today. I bought the Section 103 Row C tickets. So i'm not going to be in GA Standing anymore. I couldn't deal with the whole waiting in line stuff. I want to enjoy Vegas, not worry about getting close to the stage or not. 

1 minute ago, Hamper said:

Yea, I officially purchased the tickets today. I bought the Section 103 Row C tickets. So i'm not going to be in GA Standing anymore. I couldn't deal with the whole waiting in line stuff. I want to enjoy Vegas, not worry about getting close to the stage or not. 

You're one smart sis just like me :tiffanynod:

You're gonna have some amazing visuals, and Godney pretty close to smell her ****** lip synching so good luck, enojoy and have a loooooooooot of fun :rihclap:

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

You're one smart sis just like me :tiffanynod:

You're gonna have some amazing visuals, and Godney pretty close to smell her ****** lip synching so good luck, enojoy and have a loooooooooot of fun :rihclap:

Thanks. I'm so excited!! What seats did you have?

Just now, Hamper said:

Thanks. I'm so excited!! What seats did you have?

Pretty similar, 103 row A

I could almost jump on Godney's arms :liberatedaf:   buy your drinks, socialize coz remember they're all there to see Jesusney walking on holy water, and be ready to stand up and dance till the world ends :lollipop:

20 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Pretty similar, 103 row A

I could almost jump on Godney's arms :liberatedaf:   buy your drinks, socialize coz remember they're all there to see Jesusney walking on holy water, and be ready to stand up and dance till the world ends :lollipop:

Do you think Section 103 Row C is good? I hope it's pretty close. All the other section 103 tickets are sold out expect rows that are further back.

19 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I'm going in September. I'm basically only going to Vegas to see her so I'll wait in line for a good spot. I did with Jlo and didn't regret it at all! 

This is my first time going so i'm kind of hesitant and nervous about waiting in line and etc. I feel like if this was my 2nd time going or something, then I would definitely do GA standing! It's the closest "seat" to britney!

3 hours ago, Hamper said:

Do you think Section 103 Row C is good? I hope it's pretty close. All the other section 103 tickets are sold out expect rows that are further back.

It's an amazing view, believe me! :slayney:

You'll see her really close and bear in mind the theatre is quite small plus the accoustic is out of this world :lemmetellu:

Relax coz you're gonna have the night of your life, you'll be screaming, singing and dancing just like everyone else. It's like going to mass to praise our holy Godney :lessons:

37 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

It's an amazing view, believe me! :slayney:

You'll see her really close and bear in mind the theatre is quite small plus the accoustic is out of this world :lemmetellu:

Relax coz you're gonna have the night of your life, you'll be screaming, singing and dancing just like everyone else. It's like going to mass to praise our holy Godney :lessons:

Ok awesome!! I'm excited!! Thanks bb 

On 8/9/2017 at 5:15 PM, Hamper said:

thats why whenever ive gone ive stayed for almost a week, and had one day dedicated for britney. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived