Her most underrated video ever

Urbanney

It's one of her best and no one talks about it. She's bad *** af in it. I mean, dancing on the car in a pool while soaking wet, the closeup of her eyes, the dark and mysterious vibe, the way she opens those doors when the first chorus starts, THE ******* BLACK AND WHITE BED SCENES. she looks so bad girl and yet so innocent at the same time. The badass party scene at the end with the red flashes of light while switching between her bed scene. Her dragging the bedsheets with her teeth. Why does no one appreciate or talk about this video?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, popprison said:

I agree! I think it's because the song isn't so amazing. It's a cover and along with Overprotected and Piece of Me, My Prerogative is not as good. I think it's mainly because it's not a great track in Britney standards. Plus maybe it's awkward that Kevin is in it? Idk

KI4YNBCTQqR7vYKgcP1f_Confused%20Britney.gif

the song is amazing, also the lyrics britney added at the beggining.

Britney delivered here. :lemmetellu: Song and video wise.:urite:

1 hour ago, mauureee said:

KI4YNBCTQqR7vYKgcP1f_Confused%20Britney.gif

the song is amazing, also the lyrics britney added at the beggining.

Britney delivered here. :lemmetellu: Song and video wise.:urite:

Yes, the video is amazing. I meant in terms of the reception--it didn't chart well. Is it one if those songs only the fans like?

Archived