Correlation between her albums: B10 might be Blackout 2.0

Body ache

I was thinking about how Larry said that they want to make the same impact that Blackout had with B10 and I came up with this conclusion

Phase 1: BOMT OOPS Britney In The Zone Blackout vs Phase 2: Circus Femme Fatale Britney Jean B10

Bomt vs Circus: Bomt started her career, span her most remembered hit and #1. Circus restarted her career and gave her her second #1 with Womanizer which is also one of her most remembered singles. Both albums were named after singles

Oops vs FF: Oops cemented her career as a pop star and FF cemented her career as a radio/singles artist. Both spanned many hits. Oops and HIAM are similar in that Oops would have been #1 if it was released as a single Both songs cemented her career. Britney was going to name her album something quirky like Sunflower but ultimately ended up with Oops. Femme Fatale is kinda a quirky album title so they are related in that way. Both very well produced albums.

Britney vs Britney Jean: Self titled. In Britney she was very ****** which turned some people and moms off. Her first major decrease in sales. In BJ shes a mom now which turned people off. Her first #5 album.

ITZ vs Glory: Redemption. Both spiritual albums. She was very involved in both albums. The first singles were destined to be hits but it was not meant to be. Both had lots of choices for singles, but they were never releases. Toxic was a top 9 single. I remember back then people liked it but they didnt give it much thought probably because it was ahead of its time. It did well in the long term. Slumber Party was almost a viral hit so maybe it would have some success in the future and become her most remembered from that era.

Blackout vs B10: Larry already calls B10 Blackout 2.0. I think she will have her first major single with B10. The album will be full of hits and Britney might executively produce it. I also think it might be her last album since Blackout ended the first phase of her career, but it will be her best album to date. She wont promote this.

This is only food for thought so it might not happen this way but I thought her albums from phase 1 and 2 were strikingly similar to each other.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Britney and BJ she also had two of her best music videos in her career with Slave and Work *****. Both are related in that they take place in a penthouse club with Britney being the center of attention and the people around her followed her and acted **** around her. Both include her best choreographs. Her Breakdown choreo in slave is sorta related to the floor choreo in WB. Both get the crowd excited which makes her want to do it better.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I agreed up until the ITZ / Glory comparison. Glory pales in comparison completely. But it is interesting to see how her 10th album might play out. It is a career milestone so I'm hoping for another masterpiece Brit. :urite:

Ya I can see what you mean but they are still very closely related to one another. Both did about the same in sales compared to their last albums.

47 minutes ago, Style. said:

WHEN DID LARRY SAID THAT?

46 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Radio interview. It might have been someone else in britney's team.

Larry didn't say that in an interview.

It was a podcast at Billboard and the interviewer was talking to this guy from RCA, director or something, I don't know, and they were talking about upcoming releases and then the interviewer asked about Britney. And this guy said that there is no plan to release anything this year, BOMT anniversary is next year and he was talking about how he spoke with Larry recently and they both agreed that Blackout is one of her best albums, kind of a turning point and they would really be excited if Britney did something similar to that, aka make an album that's as good as Blackout, kind of out there, new, fresh, etc.

Love the comparisons but Oops vs. FF was kind of a reach :riha:Britney vs. Britney Jean was kind of spooky tho :umomg: 

You can also compare some of the albums by their covers 

BOMT vs. Circus (both kneeling and innocent looking, head on shoulder)

0000737684.jpg Circus-_Album.png

ITZ vs. Glory (both headshots)

6101fbfaef1f7d01ec343c0d8f196fbd.jpg Britney_Spears_-_Glory_(Official_Album_Cover).png

That's it lol but still a really cool thought :yeaok:

Archived