If you had to choose a proper 4th single off of In the Zone...

kutayuysaler

14 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Found a way out of what? Challenging herself with the choreography and her knee giving out, you think she did the same thing for the Sometimes video when she hurt her knee? Stop concocting some fabrication just because you have some disdain for the track.

I don't have any disdain for the track. Its a fact that the song was forced by the label and she never wanted it released. Everything else is probable theory I never said otherwise. Why are you guys so weird about it? Honestly was not expecting this.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Boom Boom or Touch Of My Hand. I love Breathe On Me but I'm not sure if it would have worked as a single.

BOM would work perfectly. When ever I played that song to people that even do not like Britney, they were amazed how good the song is.

It's perfect mix of mature sound, sexiness and originality that Britney needs even today.

3 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Breath on me, that song deserved **** MV from primeney. I believe it would become Britneys classic.

I won't even mind if she realised it today as a single and give us great, outrageous, dark and **** MV.

Least she gave BOM justice on Instagram in these clips.

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
38 minutes ago, blacklistedd said:

why are you being so weird about it, it just seems suspicious that it happened at a time when her tour was being slammed and during a video shoot for a song she never even wanted to make.

I'm being "weird" because it's just wrong and stupid to even assume that Britney hurt herself severly just to prevent the release of Outrageous as a single. Like what the heck? 

3 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

BOM would work perfectly. When ever I played that song to people that even do not like Britney, they were amazed how good the song is.

It's perfect mix of mature sound, sexiness and originality that Britney needs even today.

I wasn't sure if it was radio friendly enough tbh. That's why I went with the other **** song (Touch Of My Hand) but it's cool that the GP like it.

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Least she gave BOM justice on Instagram in these clips.

True, I love those clips. That's the best thing besides BBMAs 2016, that she gave us in the past few years.

But still I would love to see actual MV.I believe that BOM would slay the world with proper MV.

Breathe on me with a my prerogative type music video would've been perfect. Something extremely dark and ****. 

song may have flopped but atleast Britney wouldn't break her leg and we wouldn't be where we are now with no dancingney ( I don't wana call her lazyney because girl has definitely been putting in work on that body - have u seen ha pictures recently?)

I think "Boom Boom" had the best chance of succeeding in the US given the Ying Yang Twins feature, since hip-hop was dominating airwaves at the time. And considering all the promo performances (ABC, Times Square, etc) and the OHT performance of the song, the choreography was fire and she always seemed to really be feeling it.

giphy.gif

Archived