WarchMojo: Top 10 Celebrity Mental Breakdowns

celebration2009

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, she never had any mental problem. It's just the stigma that sticks around her because she was taken to rehab (not because she needed) and that horrible ambulance scene. 

Can't believe that people just don't get the idea that she was suffering from DEPRESSION. She had so much exposure and pressure that it would have made go crazy to anyone, even to the most calm down person. It was just too much. All.she needed was her own space out of Hollywood to raise her children and have a normal life (or as normal as possible). 

I never believed all this ****/alcohol/mental illness issues. She is just like everybody else and the way she lived wasn't good for anyone. She just needed a bit of privacy, just like all of us. 

Ps. Watchmojo can kiss my ***, they always trying to throw shade at Britney. 

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

In my opinion, she never had any mental problem. It's just the stigma that sticks around her because she was taken to rehab (not because she needed) and that horrible ambulance scene. 

Can't believe that people just don't get the idea that she was suffering from DEPRESSION. She had so much exposure and pressure that it would have made go crazy to anyone, even to the most calm down person. It was just too much. All.she needed was her own space out of Hollywood to raise her children and have a normal life (or as normal as possible). 

I never believed all this ****/alcohol/mental illness issues. She is just like everybody else and the way she lived wasn't good for anyone. She just needed a bit of privacy, just like all of us. 

Ps. Watchmojo can kiss my ***, they always trying to throw shade at Britney. 

Agree with all of this. 

Archived