I think B10 needs to have 4 collabs but just one for a single

JP9101

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, MAG said:

I'm actually here for a Selena feature..

I would've been for Glory but it just naturally feels like the ship has sailed for a Selena Feat .. at least for the time being. 

B10 needs to stretch its legs beyond the comfort zone of what already is on the radio. She needs to whip out something really fresh 

Just now, Onyx1126 said:

I would've been for Glory but it just naturally feels like the ship has sailed for a Selena Feat .. at least for the time being. 

B10 needs to stretch its legs beyond the comfort zone of what already is on the radio. She needs to whip out something really fresh 

I agree...The time to do it with Selena already passed! We don't know how relevant J Balvin is going to be when the time comes for B10 but I'm here for a latin featuring! Actually, the perfect time for that already passed with Change Your Mind, she used to be a trendsetter...Not a trend follower.

But anyway, I'm actually here for a collab but the featured artist has to be relevant, no offense to Tinashe fans but she was never ever going to help the song like never.

Sorry if I sound rude but J Balvin? Nicky? :squintney: She's a singer not a cheap soft **** actress. If she gets to work with this type of "urban" supposed singers I will stop stanning like, immediately. That will increase her numbers but the quality would be as good as a potato. So no, thank you.

I want her to work with real MUSICIANS like Xtuna, maybe Bruno Mars (he always comes up with cool things), Aerosmith ( Steven Tyler and her are good friends and she says she loves old school music). These people are ARTIST. :lessons:

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Sorry if I sound rude but J Balvin? Nicky? :squintney: She's a singer not a cheap soft **** actress. If she gets to work with this type of "urban" supposed singers I will stop stanning like, immediately. That will increase her numbers but the quality would be as good as a potato. So no, thank you.

I want her to work with real MUSICIANS like Xtuna, maybe Bruno Mars (he always comes up with cool things), Aerosmith ( Steven Tyler and her are good friends and she says she loves old school music). These people are ARTIST. :lessons:

true too :urite:

20 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I agree...The time to do it with Selena already passed! We don't know how relevant J Balvin is going to be when the time comes for B10 but I'm here for a latin featuring! Actually, the perfect time for that already passed with Change Your Mind, she used to be a trendsetter...Not a trend follower.

But anyway, I'm actually here for a collab but the featured artist has to be relevant, no offense to Tinashe fans but she was never ever going to help the song like never.

I'm with you!! Honestly I really can't think of anybody off the top of my head from Top 40 that she should collab with.. it just feels stale & she is better off solo for her next big lead single!! It also has to be 1 step ahead of the fray.. something that's familiar but with a wicked edge too it. 

BTW

I think SP would've done better w/o Tinashe. I like her a lot.. she's quite the talent plus she REALLY DANCES! She's got an Aaliyah quality too her... but it just came off forced in SP & the unusual vibe the song had was ******** with the addition of Tinashe 

Archived