I'm going to Piece of Me in 2 weeks

sarahbbyy

My friend knows how much I loved her and since we are on a break from college, she decided to buy me tickets!

The catch is I have to pay for the hotel but it is SO worth it!

I want to know in person what her production is like, how good the venue is, and most importantly, how she is nowadays.

I want to see if you guys exaggerate about her performing style or are a 100% right. However, I am sure it's going to be fun and exciting either way.

Can't wait! 

I'll let you guys know how it goes :cinderellaney::hipney::foh::brit::bootyney:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

there are racy rumors that she'll be singing Happy Birthday LIVE at the end of Freakshow. only birthday boys will go up on stage with her. this leg will slay  :queenriri:

:yeahhh: let's hope. But I don't want to sound delusional but maybe she will Everytime live :yesplease:

3 hours ago, strunkbrandon said:

I’m going on the 18th and it’s my first time seeing her live in my whole 26 years of living! I’m so excited I can’t even explain it!!!!!

It's my first time too. We are virgins to Britney. In my 22 years of age, I have never seen her. I am so excited!

:hype:

6 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

there are racy rumors that she'll be singing Happy Birthday LIVE at the end of Freakshow. only birthday boys will go up on stage with her. this leg will slay  :queenriri:

Screaming:tiffcackle:

6 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

:yeahhh: let's hope. But I don't want to sound delusional but maybe she will Everytime live :yesplease:

As always, I love the optimism but...:nobitch:

:giggleney:

1 hour ago, chanse84 said:

Good seats??

i want to go so bad!! But I think I'm living in a dream within a dream that she will do a small USA tour in 2018 and will come to me!

:ugh:

Well, my friend did not tell me yet which seats but she said it will be better than I expect, whatever that means. I'm living the same dream. :giggleney:

4 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

what other plans do you have in vegas??

Ziplining in Fremont Street :meltdown:

15 hours ago, sarahbbyy said:

Well, my friend did not tell me yet which seats but she said it will be better than I expect, whatever that means. I'm living the same dream. :giggleney:

Ziplining in Fremont Street :meltdown:

omg that zipline is expensive and not worth it lol. 

btw if you are there a couple days, get the buffet of buffets pass :D

Archived