I was watching a Janet Jackson performance on youtube from 2001 and

Bethany Jean

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't compare two different people but I do agree with this.

Janet started performing as young as Britney so it's not so much Britney's been doing this all her life because Janet has too. 

I just blame the breakdown. It really ****** everything up. There's really a disconnect between Britney now and Britney prior to the breakdown.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

We can't compare two different people but I do agree with this.

Janet started performing as young as Britney so it's not so much Britney's been doing this all her life because Janet has too. 

I just blame the breakdown. It really ****** everything up. There's really a disconnect between Britney now and Britney prior to the breakdown.

I agree, she can still kill it but it's all in her head, the breakdown totally killed her confidence and she looks at the world differently now than before.

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Bethany Jean said:

Whoa I was expecting a **** ton of backlash from you guys :calculating: I love woke Britney stans :mattafact:

I don't understand why it has to be so one sided, like you either on the bitchier side or the britarded side. There's never a middle ground where you can speak your mind without coming off as being bias or a hater. We can't have rational and calm discussions here.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

The lazy excuse doesn't work, she is not lazy when it comes to doing sport and teaching dance classes

The root of the problem is that she lost her passion for performing

7 minutes ago, woabritney said:

The difference is that Janet never injured her knee. I maintain that Britney would still be dancing like her old self if that had never happened -- the truth is, an athlete is never the same after a major surgery like that (and she had 2).

I don't think it's the injury I mean when I look at her rehearsing videos she is killing it even in Britney Jean documentary. I think it is because of her mental issues. I can understand it because I have OCD, anxiety disorder, major depression  and I love to dance but when it comes to do a chroe I try to make it perfect and %100 same and it makes it worst,stiff especially when I'm dancing in front of people even if they are someone I'm close with 

Archived