One song from each album which has been totally wasted

G L O R Y

Born to Make You Happy - yes I know it was an international single but it couldve been for US as well

None - all the singles were given fair game

Cinderella

Breath On Me

Outta This World - I know its overtly simple and basic but its really cute and deserved main album treatment or official bonus track treatment not just discarded as a Japanese/target add on nobody knows exists

Phonography - dumb yet brilliant

everything - in all seriousness this album was hit after hit and anything couldve been a single except for Criminal which for some ******* reason got single treatment? literally worst song on the album next to big fat bass and even then

none - everything on BJ was bad

BETTER and If Im Dancing- like how the **** was this not a single? And not only that but fans brush it off because its so on trend.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deep in My Heart
  • What U See (Is What U Get)
  • Lonely
  • Breathe on Me
  • Hot as Ice
  • Unusual You
  • Trip to Your Heart
  • Now That I Found You
  • Do You Wanna Come Over? (basically most of the album)

Actually most of her albums have several songs that had the single potential. Most of her songs have been wasted over the years, not only missing the chance to release them as singles, but also the fact that most of them don't even get a live performance.

Not from an album, but particularly Tom's Diner was also wasted, considering all they did for Pretty Girls while this song just got paid dust.

I love how the majority is saying Breathe On Me for In The Zone.

It is called by the critics "the best Britney song you have never heard of." It's also a favorite among fans that everyone agrees is amazing! It's the most wasted song of her entire catalogue. I believe it could have been one of her biggest hits or at least remembered if released as a single. Most people don't know this song that well.

#justiceforbreatheonme

:otears:

BOMT  I Will Be There

OIDIA  What U See (Is What U Get)...  Where Are You Now, Can't Make You Love Me

Br  When I Say So

ITZ  Breathe On Me...  (I Got The) Boom Boom / Strangest Love / And Then We Kiss

Bl  Toy Soldier

C   Unusual You...  Out From Under

FF  (Drop Dead) Beautiful...  Inside Out

BJ  Til It's Gone...  Tik Tik Boom

G  Love Me Down...  Just Luv Me, Invitation, Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)

Archived