NEW IG POST!

Passionfruit

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, portrait said:

would you tell a friend: sweetie, your lips look bad? 

most people are not honest, you know... 

skirt-vintage-mean-girls.gif?w=650

really?

my friends would actually tell me if there is something wrong about me or if i was doing/wearing/whatever something that's doesn't have to do with me... 

i think most of people have to reconsider their definition of 'friend'. if they are not honest, they are not your friends, tbfqh. 

14 minutes ago, portrait said:

would you tell a friend: sweetie, your lips look bad? 

most people are not honest, you know... 

skirt-vintage-mean-girls.gif?w=650

Umm...Yeah. Lmao 

my best friends are honest with me as I am with them. One time I attempted cat eye liner and I have no clue how to do makeup and my best friend who does great makeup was like girl take that off and let me help you. It doesn't have to be rude but we always tell each other. I think that's what best friends should do. Otherwise why have them lol 

58 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Umm...Yeah. Lmao 

my best friends are honest with me as I am with them. One time I attempted cat eye liner and I have no clue how to do makeup and my best friend who does great makeup was like girl take that off and let me help you. It doesn't have to be rude but we always tell each other. I think that's what best friends should do. Otherwise why have them lol 

mh yea, i guess thats true, it really depends on how you say it. the issue with the lips is that she cannot remove it like an eyeliner, so i think that in this case it's more sensitive and harder to tell the truth. 

12 minutes ago, portrait said:

mh yea, i guess thats true, it really depends on how you say it. the issue with the lips is that she cannot remove it like an eyeliner, so i think that in this case it's more sensitive and harder to tell the truth. 

I would just hope she doesn't have some deep rooted insecurity. Because she keeps getting work done so clearly she doesn't like how she naturally looks and that's sad to me. :-/ 

11 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I think the dress is cute from what we can see.

She needs darker brows and to thin out the eyeliner. It's supposed to be dark on the outside of the eye and get smaller and lighten going towards the nose. How can she not know this after 35 years of life :wyd:

I already gave up with the eyebrows. It's SO important, but she  (and her make-up artist ) doesn't care about them and it's frustrating because her face changes a lot and she looks gorgeous, the shoot with Testino is the best example. :nyheadache::tiffsniffle:

5 hours ago, Maryy said:

really?

my friends would actually tell me if there is something wrong about me or if i was doing/wearing/whatever something that's doesn't have to do with me... 

i think most of people have to reconsider their definition of 'friend'. if they are not honest, they are not your friends, tbfqh. 

I think a friend also has to respect the other friend's decisions. Just because it's bad in your opinion doesn't mean "friend" should think that way. Maybe that friend likes it that way, would you still insist on being a good friend and tell them it's bad? 

5 hours ago, maquisl said:

I already gave up with the eyebrows. It's SO important, but she  (and her make-up artist ) doesn't care about them and it's frustrating because her face changes a lot and she looks gorgeous, the shoot with Testino is the best example. :nyheadache::tiffsniffle:

Exactly. Her brows being so light just makes the dark makeup look worse though 

Archived