Circus review -new stan

IonutM

Hello y'all! :brit:Maybe some of you know that I stanned during Glory era (because SP of course) :foh: So I obviously had Glory downloaded already and 1 week ago I thought : "I should download some of Britney albums before Glory. In this topic I will describe my experience with Circus because tbh I think this is in my top 3 albums of Brit's. I knew songs like womanizer, circus, if u seek amy, kill the lights, radar( :uknowit:), Lace and leather, shattered glass, phonography. I knew this album had a lot of potential already.

Let's start with my faves :

Womanizer : a BOP obv, it's such a catchy and funny song, with such a steamy video. Love it

Circus : OMG before buying the album i didnt know all the lyrics cause Britney is singing really fast and i didn't understand all the words, but now i do. You cant get me out of the dancefloor.

Unusual you : this is an amazing song, deep and the vocals are on point. Too many BOPS on this album!!!!

Out from under : several days i posted a topic about out from under. Vocals on point once again, deep and sad song. Finding out that the song is a cover of Bratz song stole a little bit of it's charm but it's still amazing. I love it from the beggining till the end. Such a good balad :madance: 

"So let's just say goodbye
 Forever" :crying2: best breaking-up song.

Shattered Glass : I know this song peaked around #80 place i think and that's very good for a non-single song. They should have made it a single when they saw it was successful. that glay-*** is so iconic for meeeee

Phonography : such a catchy song, i knew it already but i fell in love with it after more listens. :yeahhh:

if u seek amy : I love the hidden meaning of the title, i love singing this song and be confident that my mom doesn't understand this because english is not my natal language .

Blur : amazing, bop, all good

Nice songs : Amnesia, Quicksand(I like Gaga's backing vocals), Mannequin (the sounds are so good placed, bop),  Lace and leather ( a catchy, **** song; "baby take a seat, eyes on me , this is my show - so britney , i love this sequence), Trouble (also, very very good), Radar(very good, the song should have been released during blackout era and in the circus one another one, but nvm), My baby (this is so touching and calming , i feel how Britney is pouring her soul over the melody :tiffanycries:), Kill the lights ( i like how danja introduces Britney as the true queen of pop , the trophy that she definitely deserves). :flawfree:

Meh songs : rock me in, rock boy (rock me in is better in my opinion that the other song that has "rock" in the title :janet:,  Mmm papi(also in the out from under topic i said that i dont hate this song, at least is catchy, it is worth a listen). 

So there you have it, in the next days i will post ITZ review and Blackout. I'm sorry if i slipped some mistakes alongside the writing. Have a nice day and tell me what do you think about Circus .:snapney:                                                    

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like all the songs from this album. So underrated :mattafact: I listened to every Britney album in full except BOMT and all the international bonus tracks. I wanna review that one too. Really liked the review tho. Glad to see you stan talent :urite: btw what is your first language since you said English isn't?

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I really like all the songs from this album. So underrated :mattafact: I listened to every Britney album in full except BOMT and all the international bonus tracks. I wanna review that one too. Really liked the review tho. Glad to see you stan talent :urite: btw what is your first language since you said English isn't?

Romanian is my first language :yeahhh: Glad to meet you too :riri:

5 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Was Slumber Party a hit in Romania? Since it's the song that made you stan

It got #1 trending on yt i think or #2 for several days. I dont really think the video got many replays after that, because all my friends didn't know the song :xcuseme: anyway, I got my friends crazy with this song cause it is always my FIRST song in the playlist for parties(B-day parties, pool parties, day-to-day parties). I usually watch music channels on tv and only once i saw SP :ricackle:  maybe 2 times.Also, the song didn't make in top 100 songs in Romania near the release... 

1 minute ago, IonutM said:

It got #1 trending on yt i think or #2 for several days. I dont really think the video got many replays after that, because all my friends didn't know the song :xcuseme: anyway, I got my friends crazy with this song cause it is always my FIRST song in the playlist for parties(B-day parties, pool parties, day-to-day parties). I usually watch music channels on tv and only once i saw SP :ricackle:  maybe 2 times.Also, the song didn't make in top 100 songs in Romania near the release... 

What was Britney's last big hit in Romania?

22 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

What was Britney's last big hit in Romania?

Britney doesn't get much radio and tv play... Two nights ago i saw Scream and shout on tv and i was soooo happy:hipney:

3 months ago I was listening to radio and they played BOMT and I was shocked, the guy at the radio said something like " let's kick the night with some old-school songs" and after that he called Britney the princess of pop ( I am not too sure but I remember being honored to be a stan). When  I was younger ( now I m 18) my sister loveeeeed Circus and also some years ago I frequently listened to TTWE ( I loved that song in 2011-2012). Maybe I listened to other songs  of britney long time ago, but the only ones I strongly remember are : TTWE, circus, maybe womanizer, break the ice ( this song also was so loved by my sister),I wanna go and work *****. The newer songs(from FF and BJ I discovered on yt, not tv or radio.

After getting a stan I discovered the rest of Brit's songs and rediscovered the songs that I've encountered through out the years.

Archived