Britney Spears’ “Everytime” Gets A Haunting Dubstep Mashup With Vexare’s “The Silent Majority”

Jordan Miller

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, FocusOnMe said:

Pitch shifted! Thank you SO much! It's mainly a ton of pitch correction and Logic Pro's handy Flex Pitch feature!

OMG I know this probably isn't your field of specialty but could you recreate some of the recorded vocals from her tours by pitch flexing them?

I love it so much! its one of the best Britney remixes I've ever heard.

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

OMG I know this probably isn't your field of specialty but could you recreate some of the recorded vocals from her tours by pitch flexing them?

I love it so much! its one of the best Britney remixes I've ever heard.

Omg you're too sweet!!! Thank you so much! Believe it or not, I've actually tried doing that before out of boredom and it never seems to come out correctly. I'd definitely give it another shot though!! 

5 minutes ago, FocusOnMe said:

Omg you're too sweet!!! Thank you so much! Believe it or not, I've actually tried doing that before out of boredom and it never seems to come out correctly. I'd definitely give it another shot though!! 

omg do! I think fans would love it, even if they're not EXACTLY perfect! Can't wait to hear more of your work!

If Judith is out there, yes, this clip if further proof that Britney did compose 'Everytime'.  You disputed  that chord progression of the first two bars was identical to the bridge of 'Everytim'e, but, while she did change the melody, what her left hand is playing stayed the same in the official version of the song (The only thing she did discard is what came after that)

Archived