Is BFTG underrated

reecejwilson

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, mauureee said:

gurl, no. Just no. It's not even in the top 20 of her iconic songs  :donewithit:

not iconic lol:sew:it's just my personal fave too feel free to disagree:sew:

10 minutes ago, "I always sing live!" said:

Toxic is boring and overrated!  :flawlessbye: Y'all wouldn't love it as much without the video. Same for Work *****. :outwithit:

except, not really.:girlwhat:

My first time playing ITZ i was listening to the music (not getting it at first) until I got to track 6 and I was SHOOK and had to replay it a lot till i could continue with the rest. 

Toxic slayed and keeps slaying till this day

Resultado de imagen para kardashian amen gif

25 minutes ago, "I always sing live!" said:

Toxic is boring and overrated!  :flawlessbye: Y'all wouldn't love it as much without the video. Same for Work *****. :outwithit:

It's the only song that stays playing on the radio.   It's the only song of Britney's that has withstood the sands of time.  I'm not sure your subjective view can argue with facts. 

23 minutes ago, mauureee said:

except, not really.:girlwhat:

My first time playing ITZ i was listening to the music (not getting it at first) until I got to track 6 and I was SHOOK and had to replay it a lot till i could continue with the rest. 

Toxic slayed and keeps slaying till this day

Well, to each their own, I'm the minority here so I shouldn't argue. :cutebrit:

Just now, "I always sing live!" said:

Radio play doesn't make a song good... :cigney:

The Chainsmokers cough...

Yeah but you're talking about something in a different decade.  A different time.  A different method.  Everything now is uninspired, it's generic.  Toxic isn't generic, it's a completely different style in a pop world in 2004.  That particular sound in one song tested the waters and it flourished. 

You don't need to like it, but to say it's boring and whatnot, that's purely subjective...  I say it's good because of numbers, because of it's longevity.  That's something you can't argue with lol

Archived