I miss this 'trademark' in Britney's voice.

indyRS

Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, Toxin said:

1. you werent even alive when she was thriving can u stop acting like you know what ur talking about lol.. werent you licking britneys *** a month ago when i was on.
2. why r u agreeing with the people whove been saying this forever.. NOW? you ride the choochoo train when ur irrelevant af huh? ive seen you act like a bumbly **** for the past weeks loving britneys halfassed ****..why the sudden change? pls enlighten me. :britstare11:

i guess i got enlightened what can i say?:weusay: don't worry i will still defend britney if someone is bashing her

true i wasn't alive back then but there is something called the internet :whitney: has nothing to do with what i said for some reason my age has to do with everything:nocomprende: why would i even care if im "irrelevant" in a Britney Spears fan forum FFS? is this a desperate attempt to get upvotes by bashing me or what? because it seems like you have been collecting info on me for ages:urite:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Kisle said:

I get what you're saying, but I have to disagree. She does some pretty impressive vocal acrobatics in that short clip that prove her studio singing isn't falsified. This means a lot, especially for a place like exhale where 90% of the people think she's lost her voice and can't sing at all without vocal manipulation.

I think Britney's voice could be great if she cut out smoking and trained. 

Do I think her voice is strong right now. No I don't. It can't be tbh It can do studio time but that is it. 

There is a reason she doesn't even attempt to sing her own songs live or even with a heavy backing track. 

On 8/3/2017 at 9:23 PM, $elfish said:

If she wants to be taken seriously as a vocalist she needs to show people she can actually sing live 14 years later 

True, but I'm not sure she wants to be taken seriously as a vocalist. I mean, she does because the lack of credit frustrates her but it's obviously not compelling enough for her to stop relying on "playback" the way she does.

12 hours ago, BattleBoy said:

She does something I love in Hard To Forget Ya, it starts around 3:08 in the song in the background "There's something about youuu, youuuu, youuuuu ooouwuauawaaa" I love it when she does that :flawlessbye:

***** I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED. They have it ******* BURIED in the background and I'm just like... "Why can't we hear her doing runs, you over-producing sons of *******?!" :crying1: 

I've noticed in her older stuff she'd flip from register to register in a matter of a few lines, it's really impressive really, it made it harder to sing songs live,  but it was cool. Idk if she stopped doing it or if you just can't hear it through the layering. It's not necessarily bad that she doesn't do it, cause it'd be easier to sing and it's really better technique to not, but it was cool to hear. 

Guest $elfish
28 minutes ago, Toxin said:

your age has alot to do with it. you ridicule what you shouldnt. you didnt live it..you have no precedence or merit, and the internet harbors moronic people like u thinking your opinion matters....and theres so many of you lol. you're not funny. you're not cute. the emotes really exemplify your immaturity, so good job. but hey ill be waiting for the sentence [emote at the end] reply so you can try to act like you're not bothered.
u just like to ride someones coattails lol. in every thread. whether or not you agree with someone. since you clearly want acceptance from everyone on this board. and theres no collecting info? i dont spend mcuh on this forum but youre in every thread, saying some dumb **** like youre funny.
lastly, you're only saying it because you see everyone else saying it. monkey see monkey do, because acceptance. lolz

Nice conspiracy theory hun:cooltshirt:

onto the next one :blurp:

19 hours ago, Toxin said:

1. you werent even alive when she was thriving can u stop acting like you know what ur talking about lol.. werent you licking britneys *** a month ago when i was on.
2. why r u agreeing with the people whove been saying this forever.. NOW? you ride the choochoo train when ur irrelevant af huh? ive seen you act like a bumbly **** for the past weeks loving britneys halfassed ****..why the sudden change? pls enlighten me. :britstare11:

"Bumbly ****" :tiffcackle:

Guest $elfish
2 minutes ago, Margaery said:

He sounds like you killed one of his relatives :britdrown:

Reveal hidden contents

keep driving them crazy :bwink:

;) it's fun to 

you should try it too sis:haha:

6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

You still haven't answered me in the other thread :NYsassy: you keep hiding behind those downvotes tho, don't wanna ruin that squeaky clean image now :whitney:

Funny how you're so perched for my replies and don't even bother to hide it. I know you love our fights but I don't have the time for that rn, I have a serie I have to catch up on so bye 

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Margaery said:

Funny how you're so perched for my replies and don't even bother to hide it. I know you love our fights but I don't have the time for that rn, I have a serie I have to catch up on so bye 

giphy.gif

Perched :weusay: coming from the one who quoted me in the other thread & just had to read through the replies from the thread yesterday :weusay:you keep being a hypocrite, pretend to be a saint and don't bother to hide it:weusay:

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, Toxin said:

youre so unbothered that youve been downvoting everything you dont like but u have no time lulz
giphy.gif

nice joke sweetie now go back to your 50 page conspiracy theory on me 

giphy.gif

Archived