I miss this 'trademark' in Britney's voice.

indyRS

Some songs at the moment are 'I can't Get No Satisfaction' and the Toxic version with no autotune.

It's where she really use her voice almost every line she empathized her voice lessons. For example" With a taste of your lips I'm on a riiiiiiiiiide".

It'sincredible! She has such a unique distinctive voice, who wouldn't want to hear that.

They insist on layering the vocals to where we can barely hear her true belting in alot of songs.

I'm one of those people who just love her voice, even to this day, if I can hear her truly shine in singing without so much layering (not autotune because the bish doesn't need it) it's worth it.

Here's to hoping she does look into an unplugged or a more intimate focus on some songs.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well although she sang JUST happy birthday live, she clearly hasn't lost the ability to flip on her falsetto effortlessly. She hasn't lost any vocal ability apparently, so I'm sure we'll be hearing some great vocals from B10, not that I have anything to complain about Glory! :) 

3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean I think that's where she's going at. Obviously with Glory she wanted a change in her sound and I can definitely see many more future albums where she gets to display more of her voice.

It doesn't make sense and I for one will not accept it with lipping. It's almost a bad joke. Like Glory basically didn't work even though great because it has songs she NEEDS and is capable to sing live. :wyd:

1 hour ago, Kisle said:

Well although she sang JUST happy birthday live, she clearly hasn't lost the ability to flip on her falsetto effortlessly. She hasn't lost any vocal ability apparently, so I'm sure we'll be hearing some great vocals from B10, not that I have anything to complain about Glory! :) 

I wonder if she sings on her own or if she does karaoke with her friends lol. We die to hear her live and her friends probably do hear her sing live all the time.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Tbh she doesn't know how to use her voice, she doesn't have a proper technique

Her happy birthday sounded kinda awkward, & if she tried to sing a whole song, it would sound like her 2004 live performances, kinda awkward as well. :ponderney:

It always sounds like a strange fight between her natural deep voice and her baby voice

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

It doesn't make sense and I for one will not accept it with lipping. It's almost a bad joke. Like Glory basically didn't work even though great because it has songs she NEEDS and is capable to sing live. :wyd:

1 hour ago, $elfish said:

If she wants to be taken seriously as a vocalist she needs to show people she can actually sing live 14 years later 

4 minutes ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

yet you can see a floptina comeback happening :tiffcackle:

I said I have faith but the chances of it happening are slim.

could you imagine the meltdowns. 

In all reality though Xtina would have a good shot at a hit if she wasn't a mess. R&b/urban are ruling and she quite good at the old school soul sound 

1 hour ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

Oh thank God. at least you're not delusional. It's important for her few fans left to know that her comeback is difficult.  She has zero passion about music ATM, her private shows are sad, she's been doing the same setlist and same everything for almost 5 years. I was a fan until the Bionic era.

What meldowns tho?  

I want all my fav pop girls to slay but they all have lost their passion but Gaga and Madonna.

She was actually just in my town to do one of her private shows for a bank party. She seems to go for easy money these days, just like Britney. 

Same Bionic was great but after was a mess. 

I'm I'm saying there would be meltdowns if some how Xtina got a hit. I don't see it happening like you said nothing is happening to improve her image. 

I don't think Britney and Xtina are in that different levels as some may think of her. The only above thing going for Britney is she just released a good album 

12 hours ago, Kisle said:

I don't think a 10 second clip of her singing an easy song like happy birthday prooves anything at all. A chain smoker can do this too because it's short. But doinh this for like 15 minutes and more now THAT is the challenge

Guest $elfish
10 hours ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

yet you can see a floptina comeback happening :tiffcackle:

Ew 

if britney can't comeback till now 

xtina won't be back for decades :tiffcackle:

she's officially a has been and is now selling Oreos ( stopped eating Oreos tbh ) 

and Britney's trying to be a has been by milking the **** out of her legacy releasing good music and letting it die and on top of that lackluster performances

if it weren't for Britney's great legacy she spent hard work and time into 1998-2012 she would have faded into irrelevancy like **** staina 

10 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I don't think a 10 second clip of her singing an easy song like happy birthday prooves anything at all. A chain smoker can do this too because it's short. But doinh this for like 15 minutes and more now THAT is the challenge

I get what you're saying, but I have to disagree. She does some pretty impressive vocal acrobatics in that short clip that prove her studio singing isn't falsified. This means a lot, especially for a place like exhale where 90% of the people think she's lost her voice and can't sing at all without vocal manipulation.

Archived