Britney needs a Club Banger, pop, for her next Lead single

Paulino999

Just now, cheri said:

well she'll always be pop no matter what. i'd rather she focused on eurotrance pop songs with other elements added in. songs that contain no disturbing childish hooks like make me OooOoOOo or LALALAalaaalaa me down. and then we kiss, touch of my hand, breathe on me were recorded when she was 22 and show much more maturity than the garbage on glory.

Fair and smart point. I definitely want another ITZ (her best album) :mattafact: btw who's on your profile gif? Is it Mila Kunis?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

"The pop princess now queen of pop" ***** sit the **** down and learn your manners :weusay: i'm not even a madonna fan and i can respect the fact its widely known who the queen and princess of pop is 

Kill the lights sounds like a song someone on a shitty Bravo reality show would record :weusay:

Just now, cheri said:

"britney is supaaah humble" nah she could've told danja not to include it. if he objected then just toss his **** song in the trash can like she did with rock boy which was a beautiful dirty rich rip off anyways :tiffcackle:

Exactly, where do they get this that britney is humble? At one point she was one of the most famous people in the world nobody with that level of fame is gonna be humble, what because she dresses in the dark and shops at discount stores that makes her humble? :weusay:

Just now, cheri said:

screaming. dresses in the dark :tiffcackle: she wore tons of designer **** back in the day (actually used to wear a cartier bracelet a lot in 07) and actually still does now. not all the time but why do they act like all she owns is rags? shes always stopped with designer handbags and sunglasses too. like there's nothing wrong with that, enjoy your riches, but i don't know why her fans act like she shops at nothing but charity stores :tiffcackle:

Ikr oh wait daddy spears doesn't let her spend :tiffcackle: yet she's spending over 3k on xmas lights :tiffcackle:

6 hours ago, nels64 said:

See but I think we in addition to her team need to stop treating her like BRITNEY SPEARS of 1998-2008. We need to *brace yourself* (and I mean this in the least shadiest way possible) start treating her like a "has-been". And obviously I don't mean has-been in terms of like Christina Aguilera selling oreos. But we need to treat her like a legacy act. We keep expecting her to compete with the Beyonce's and she's not at that point in her career anymore. She clearly just wants to release music because it's fun to make and be a mother. And I'm 100% here for that. But we and her team need to start respecting that. She could easily release 3, 4, 5 music videos an era even with the amount that she makes now. They just need to stop treating her like a huge big-budget act. If people like Tinashe and smaller acts can release that many videos, so can Brit. 

Now, if Britney clearly wanted to be on top and was failing then I would have a very different tone. But popularity isn't necessary for us to have good material. Her entire team just has to shift in order to adapt. They're still doing **** as if it was 1998 and that stuff don't work anymore!

I'm sure Britney will do one last big era before she officially officially retires. But again as long as the music is good and she's happy and healthy, so am I tbh.

Obviously she is hapoy though. She barely does anything. I just think it's a poor attitude to have. She makes excuses for everything. 

Like I said many times before if she delivers quality in everything she does there really wouldn't be an issues. 

Like Vegas wouldn't be hated on if she spent time rehearsing, if she sang, ballads live, changed some songs, didn't treat Glory so bad. Improving any of that would change opinions so quick and it wouldn't even be a dent on down time. 

Instead Britney and her team lie to us and play is for fools. And saying they work hard but they don't. At least be real about it. 

That is why everyone is the way they are on here these days. We see what they have become and it's the opposite of what the old Britney was. 

She needs another innovative pop song like Toxic.  It was so different at the time, with the seductive voice, the violins, the guitars, etc.  It appealed to various crowds because it wasn't just pop, but was also a fusion of funky, rock, classical, bhangara, all mixed into one.  On top of that, it was able to be remixed in so many forms that still worked.  I hope she releases something like that... live vocals, live instruments, fusion of genres that appeals to many.  And something that people can both dance to and chill too.

;) 

On 8/3/2017 at 9:30 PM, Spearsfan said:

Janet is a legend but her album wasn't pushed. I actually don't remember how well it sold. Gwen was luck even if I love her. Her tour did terrible and the album literally pulled less than 80 k if I'm not mistaken.

You can't use Britney and ITZ because singles weren't pushed out in order for ppl to buy the albums instead. Now it's the opposite. More ppl will buy a single over and album and that is why it's getting talked about not to make albums anymore. 

I disagree for Gwen I think it was Promo she performed make me Like You almost everywhere weeks leading up to the albums release. And she's on the voice with her boyfriend who's a very popular country star so she gets a lot of press. 

3 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I disagree for Gwen I think it was Promo she performed make me Like You almost everywhere weeks leading up to the albums release. And she's on the voice with her boyfriend who's a very popular country star so she gets a lot of press. 

I'm not saying she didn't promote but she did luck out purely on the week she released. Look at Britney. She pulled in about 30k more and was 3rd in her week.

Gwen deff deserved her position but on a different week she wouldn't have got that is all I'm saying. 

On 8/3/2017 at 1:17 PM, Urbanney said:

200.gif

This. Britney needs to innovate, be artistic, personal, show off her talent, and she needs to not follow trends. 

haha you do know Britney is a pop singer and not some indie artist? The GP don't expect or want artistic and personal from britney spears lol 

7 hours ago, nels64 said:

Honestly though. I think people just hate vegas because they watch videos for EVERY show and they're bored of the same thing. But normal People only see the show once. 

Also opposite of Old Britney is fine. People are too hung up on the past. She doesn't WANT to be old Britney. She doesn't want to be #1. She's just having fun and being a mom tbh and if that's not good enough for you, then you shouldn't be here (not specifically you. I'm just saying in general). People keep holding her to the standard of 2003/2004. She's not that girl anymore and she doesn't want to be that girl. She just wants to have fun and be a mom. 

I hate Vegas on how they treat everything else and how it barely improved over four years.

There has to be an equal ground. There isn't...though that is why ppl are upset. 

5 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

haha you do know Britney is a pop singer and not some indie artist? The GP don't expect or want artistic and personal from britney spears lol 

That same mindset is what caused the rapid decline of Katy Perry and Lady Gaga.

Versus other acts like Beyonce who have evolved and are light years ahead.

I like that Blackout wasnt catered to be a singles album. She just made good music. I wish she could do the same with this album. Just make good music and not worry about it being single ready. I wouldnt mind if the songs had breakdowns like what they added for Womanizer's performance, but better. I also wouldnt mind if she experimented with people who do her music at pom like the people who add breakdowns and add stuff to the songs.

On Sunday, August 06, 2017 at 10:54 AM, notacamwhore said:

They don't care for her stale 20 year old act either :whitney:

Archived