Britney needs a Club Banger, pop, for her next Lead single

Paulino999

On 8/3/2017 at 9:47 AM, nels64 said:

She literally needs the OPPOSITE of this...Work *****, Make Me, even Slumber Party were all "club bangers". Slumber Party was #1 on Billboard's top Club songs for weeks. 

She needs something DIFFERENT and SHOCKING. She needs to EVOLVE. The GP isn't here for Britney being 35 and pretending like she's still 25. Her legacy will go down the toilet unless she builds some artistic integrity. 

She needs a song like Just Like Me or something similar. Something that shows off her voice and gets people to stop and go "wait this is BRITNEY?" and is also somewhat catchy. The club replayability can come with remixes. Look at what is gaining traction now. You have songs like Praying and Bad Liar being people's leads now. Britney is not going to impress anyone with a basic club banger. She's not going to impress us and she's not going to impress the the GP. 

THIS. Exactly. 

I can't with this fanbase expecting the gp to be blown away by yet another Britney club banger that she will also probably never sing live to at all. 

Before anyone says she doesn't need the gp, actually she does at this point. Sales aren't good, streaming isn't good, a lot of people aren't aware she still makes music, and her reputation as a SINGER and performer has been getting worse and is bound to get even worse if nothing is done on her part. This is the time for her to really BRING IT. 

1. She needs to make songs that are unexpected from her, but STILL CATCHY. This is the formula that works in 2017. 

2. She definitely needs to evolve as an artist/musician and gain respect from the gp. One of the main reason nobody gives a **** about her is because they are convinced that she "can't sing, can't perform, can't talk, talentless etc.". She needs to attack these views by actually proving them wrong. 

3. I still have hope for her. She's been improving as a performer (compared to FF) and her latest live vocals singing happy birthday is actually really good (better than XFactor) and really gives me more hope that she's capable of doing it. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

THIS. Exactly. 

I can't with this fanbase expecting the gp to be blown away by yet another Britney club banger that she will also probably never sing live to at all. 

Before anyone says she doesn't need the gp, actually she does at this point. Sales aren't good, streaming isn't good, a lot of people aren't aware she still makes music, and her reputation as a SINGER and performer has been getting worse and is bound to get even worse if nothing is done on her part. This is the time for her to really BRING IT. 

1. She needs to make songs that are unexpected from her, but STILL CATCHY. This is the formula that works in 2017. 

2. She definitely needs to evolve as an artist/musician and gain respect from the gp. One of the main reason nobody gives a **** about her is because they are convinced that she "can't sing, can't perform, can't talk, talentless etc.". She needs to attack these views by actually proving them wrong. 

3. I still have hope for her. She's been improving as a performer (compared to FF) and her latest live vocals singing happy birthday is actually really good (better than XFactor) and really gives me more hope that she's capable of doing it. 

This the GP we are speaking

They tolerate Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Selena Gomez who are crappy performers

I would not take much of what they say on Britney performance skills seriously. :yeaok:

the delusion is real :mattafact:

make me (the song) did the best what it could do by itself. the song skyrocked to the top when it was released and then they did nothing to keep it there. what you hoes expected? :mattafact:

then there was a crappy music video and a boring and shitty performance and even after that the song went to the top again :mattafact:

The song is fire and did everything it could do even with britney and her team sabotaging its success :lemmetellu:

anyway, as i said before she does not need to release a generic club banger. she needs to SING LIVE. thats it. one performance and a good video. :whitney:

its so easy its almost like a joke. she has the star power to put a song on the top again only sining live one time doing a good performance and thats it. :whitney: 

honestly i think before releasing her own single, she should feature on a song of another artist, not a singer but a producer/dj or whatever, someone that doesn't sing on their own song so that way she's singing the entire thing (and it doesn't feel like a feature), and we have better chance of it being catchy and successful. 
i know y'all are tired of featuring, i am too but at this point she really needs a hit that would help her come back "trendy". The fact that it's not her own song will kinda force the radio to play it anyway if it's a dj they usually play (because let's face it nowadays Britney's name isn't really radio friendly, they tend to not air her songs) same for GP that wouldn't be interested in seeing the Britney's name thinking she's a hasbeen, her music is cheap or whatever, but seeing a current trendy producer's name (or even if it's someone they don't know, by curiosity) will make them listen to it. Lbr if she releases a song by herself right now no matter how good it is, it will go unoticed and will flop. She has no other choices, unless she decides to move her *** and promote like crazy with a really strong promotion strategy and make outstanding performances on tv (and even like that) i doubt it'll work.
Tho even featuring with a trendy artist may be hard for her at this point, not to be mean but i doubt current producers would like to work with someone lazy and who doesn't want to promote knowing she would be the one singing the song and they won't be able to do anything to promote without her.

31 minutes ago, div said:

the delusion is real :mattafact:

make me (the song) did the best what it could do by itself. the song skyrocked to the top when it was released and then they did nothing to keep it there. what you hoes expected? :mattafact:

then there was a crappy music video and a boring and shitty performance and even after that the song went to the top again :mattafact:

The song is fire and did everything it could do even with britney and her team sabotaging its success :lemmetellu:

How could make me have done the best it could if it was "sabotaged" by as you say "britney & her team". obviously if the shitty video made some sort of impact on its success then it couldn't have achieved its full potential :squintney: anyway the song flopped for various reasons and not just because of the video

7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

How could make me have done the best it could if it was "sabotaged" by as you say "britney & her team". obviously if the shitty video made some sort of impact on its success then it couldn't have achieved its full potential :squintney: anyway the song flopped for various reasons and not just because of the video

I think the video was the reason for Britney fans to stop liking it. But it didn't kill the song. Ifshe had kept promoting the song and cared for it, it would've been a hit. She should do something like payola. Radio helps a lot. She also should've released DYWCO at the VMAs :mattafact:easily a top 10 debut since it's a party song and it was still summer at the time. So many missed opportunites. :tiffsniffle:

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

I think the video was the reason for Britney fans to stop liking it. But it didn't kill the song. Ifshe had kept promoting the song and cared for it, it would've been a hit. She should do something like payola. Radio helps a lot. She also should've released DYWTCO at the VMAs :mattafact:easily a top 10 debut since it's a party song and it was still summer at the time. So many missed opportunites. :tiffsniffle:

She had all the opportunities to promote make me, vmas, uk promo, radio interviews etc they just weren't used to achieve maximum success. A video doesn't have much impact on chart success tbh, gimme more had a terrible video & its peak position was #3 

Just now, Shadow. said:

She had all the opportunities to promote make me, vmas, uk promo, radio interviews etc they just weren't used to achieve maximum success. A video doesn't have much impact on chart success tbh, gimme more had a terrible video & its peak position was #3 

Yeah I know, the way she promoted her music was so bad. She also promoted the song a month after she released the song. She really should've released Make Me the BBMAs. I like the Gimme More video, she looked badass. I don't know why you guys hate so much. But I much rather have the funeral music video.

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

Yeah I know, the way she promoted her music was so bad. She also promoted the song a month after she released the song. She really should've released Make Me the BBMAs. I like the Gimme More video, she looked badass. I don't know why you guys hate so much. But I much rather have the funeral music video.

She looked a mess and the editing on the video sucks. Also the horrendous use of colour and lights make my eyes bleed. Like she looks blue in the video its so ugly :ehno: 

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

She looked a mess and the editing on the video sucks. Also the horrendous use of colour and lights make my eyes bleed. Like she looks blue in the video its so ugly :ehno: 

Maybe I like it because I like the song a lot. It's the song that made me a Britney fan. :hype:

Just now, cheri said:

none of the songs on glory. they're all **** :tiffcackle:

Really? You don't like any?

1 minute ago, cheri said:

that disgusting, slimy weave on her scalp and that pole "dancing" giving me "my nana takes off her wig and dances when shes drunk sometimes" teas :tiffcackle:

Its iconiccccccc thooooo :tiffcackle: yeah watching her skip around a pole in drag is a good look :tiffcackle:

Just now, cheri said:

the kill the lights intro is also ******* ghastly :tiffcackle:

"The pop princess now queen of pop" ***** sit the **** down and learn your manners :weusay: i'm not even a madonna fan and i can respect the fact its widely known who the queen and princess of pop is 

Archived