Britney needs a Club Banger, pop, for her next Lead single

Paulino999

I would like it if she did a song like Demi's new single Sorry Not Sorry, that's a pop banger but with an edge but I loved all her stuff on Glory so even if she did something experimental I'd love it. I Don't Care as much about charts anymore as Long as the musics good. She can still get a #1 album without a real hit single. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I would like it if she did a song like Demi's new single Sorry Not Sorry, that's a pop banger but with an edge but I loved all her stuff on Glory so even if she did something experimental I'd love it. I Don't Care as much about charts anymore as Long as the musics good. She can still get a #1 album without a real hit single. 

Receipts say otherwise. She actually hasn't got a number one without a hit single. 

17 hours ago, nels64 said:

Britney is not going to impress anyone with a basic club banger. She's not going to impress us and she's not going to impress the the GP. 

This. She hasn't impressed us with a single song since Femme Fatale. We've learned to appreciate Scream & Shout and Work ***** after the fact, but OLL, Perfume and PG still get dragged while TD, MM and SP get completely ignored.

So she needs to pull something different and exciting out of her ***.

41 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Receipts say otherwise. She actually hasn't got a number one without a hit single. 

Yes but other Stars have. Gwen did with her last album and only one single made it in the top 50, Janet did and only had one single chart from unbreakable, Gaga did and million Reasons didn't peak until way after the album was released. 

Just now, Michaelgiftos said:

Yes but other Stars have. Gwen did with her last album and only one single made it in the top 50, Janet did and only had one single chart from unbreakable, Gaga did and million Reasons didn't peak until way after the album was released. 

Yeah but you did say Britney and that isn't true. Actually without the help of an impactful single her sales have been pretty bad. 

Gwen and Janet was by pure luck on a slow week and Gaga had hype. 

I think she could have a number 1, if they don't make dumb decisions and get hype.

Right now she should at least be on one magazine cover and a promo track. It's alarming 

29 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Yeah but you did say Britney and that isn't true. Actually without the help of an impactful single her sales have been pretty bad. 

Gwen and Janet was by pure luck on a slow week and Gaga had hype. 

I think she could have a number 1, if they don't make dumb decisions and get hype.

Right now she should at least be on one magazine cover and a promo track. It's alarming 

I don't think it was pure luck on a slow week for Janet and Gwen. Janet is an iconic and almost everyone I know watches the voice. 

And Britney was a #1 album and Slave wasn't that big of a hit (chart wise) and ITZ was a number 1 album and MATM wasn't that big of a hit (chart wise) 

12 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I don't think it was pure luck on a slow week for Janet and Gwen. Janet is an iconic and almost everyone I know watches the voice. 

And Britney was a #1 album and Slave wasn't that big of a hit (chart wise) and ITZ was a number 1 album and MATM wasn't that big of a hit (chart wise) 

Janet is a legend but her album wasn't pushed. I actually don't remember how well it sold. Gwen was luck even if I love her. Her tour did terrible and the album literally pulled less than 80 k if I'm not mistaken.

You can't use Britney and ITZ because singles weren't pushed out in order for ppl to buy the albums instead. Now it's the opposite. More ppl will buy a single over and album and that is why it's getting talked about not to make albums anymore. 

I do agree about the club banger stuff but more than an "uptempo" track she needs to give an appropriate treatment to her further singles which means AT LEAST: 

- Live singing 

- Great visuals 

- Promotion on big events 

Acting like your music doesn't even exist doesn't help that much right Britney Jean & Glory?  :outwithit:

Thr music she releases is not the problem, the problem is she herself and her label don't give a single **** about it and expect the fans make the effort in a time when her name doesn't sell for itself as it used to. :donewithit:

completely agree. i understand people want her to change it up but hasnt she been doing that, especially with glory? dont get me wrong, i loveee that album but i think in order to get back to the top of the charts and have her singles/album have a shot to go to number 1, she needs something super radio friendly and catchy. were not in the past where she was promoting like crazy and at the forefront of everyones minds. she needs something, with the limited promo we get, that will grab everyones attention and be played steadily on radio, because radio would be her biggest form of promo at that stage.

Guest $elfish
On 8/3/2017 at 8:29 AM, The Holy Spearit said:

Britney will read this thread and release a ballad for B10 lead single instead. We all know Britney is a rebel. 

She's a bad ***** that's what I love about her:urite:

Guest $elfish
3 hours ago, Itachi said:

club banger? and she performs it with a choreo like this?

Image result for britney knee gif

nada. :flawlessbye:

It's okay till the word ends was a hit and she performed it like this 

dd11be3cd80eec4cd1a307e7feb56fd0.gif

I'm thristy for a hit from britney :triggered: I wanna be proud of being a brinny fan:wyd:

3 hours ago, nels64 said:

I would say Circus is just as poppy and clubby as Make Me and Slumber Party. 

Also does NO ONE remember WB? Just making a club song isnt going to automatically make the song popular. Make Me and Slumber Party had just as much potential as any of the FF singles. It's the way it was handled and honestly if y'all just want to stan Britney for having a hit I'm soooo not here for that. 

I would 100 times rather get songs like Glory or music she actually put time and work into than a souless FF album with forgettable hits. (Don't get me wrong FF is a GREAT album and I love it...but it IS forgettable and Britney was minimally involved). I also remember a time not long ago when everyone was done with the club bangers and wanted Brit to make more meaningful music...Britney isn't going to be #1 anymore unless she WANTS to and everyone needs to get over it. You're not a true fan if the only reason you're supporting an artist is because you want them to be popular. 

The thing is Britney is nearing the level where it could be iffy that she would sell good touring the US. 

It goes both ways...they don't even release third singles anymore.

Britney ******* Spears is not doing good enough to waste the money on a third single.

Some ppl need to think about this. 

Im here because I love the music but we will start getting trash everything if the flopage doesn't turn around. We already get mostly trash. 

Its not just sales...there is so little hype on streaming her music. Free music. There is a huge problem.

She needs a hit to get attention from the younger generation. She needs it not just for bragging rights but legit for her career. 

Archived