Sam posts a picture of his 'lioness'

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its cute... and its NOT strange, creepy etc that he calls her that or MY lioness for that matter...

first... almost everyone has nicknames for their partners and second, almost everyone calls their partner "my baby" "my bf" "my girl" "my gf" "my wife" "my husband" ? :wyd: 

I swear the world today and the newer generation is the ones that are ******* scary and creepy... not calling a girlfriend a lioness....:girlwhat:

#takemebacktothe90s :mattafact:

21 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Its cute... and its NOT strange, creepy etc that he calls her that or MY lioness for that matter...

first... almost everyone has nicknames for their partners and second, almost everyone calls their partner "my baby" "my bf" "my girl" "my gf" "my wife" "my husband" ? :wyd: 

I swear the world today and the newer generation is the ones that are ******* scary and creepy... not calling a girlfriend a lioness....:girlwhat:

#takemebacktothe90s :mattafact:

these dorks arent every one of the new generation. They're just jealous :whitney:

Archived