Am I the only one who doesn't like

none

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I can take it or leave it. I don't hate it, nor do I think it's bad, but it's not a track I'm very passionate about.

9 minutes ago, Itachi said:

I don't like it too. It's a less hot version of Piece of Me. :truthtea:

i don't hate it but i feel like it's a dud that tried to be a great track but failed - though the intro is great

giphy.gif

It was always one of my favourites at the time of release because it was the closest-sounding thing to a Blackout track. But at this point it's clear that it's a not-as-strong version of a Blackout track. 

I think the production is still great, but the real issues lies in the lyrical content. While a song entirely about the paparazzi may be her truth, it is pretty unrelatable for the rest of us. I think if the song were about something else it would be more timeless, but I honestly don't listen to it that much anymore. 

31 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Oh my god! The shade ya'll are giving this track is unforgivable!:tiffsmoke: It's one of the stronger tracks on the album I think! 

And to to think Hold It Against Me is praised to death...:girlwhat:

but, to each they're own. Praying for ya'll:snapney:

I saw you hate on HIAM twice today, ENOUGH :lemmetellu: I really think HIAM is her best #1 but I like this track, it makes her sound like a badass

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Do you really hate it that much tho? It's one of my favorite singles from her and I think it's her best video.

I don't hate it, I always say IRL that even a bad Britney song is still a pretty good song... But that being said, I think Pretty Girls is more jammable.

God I'm feeding myself to the wolves with that comment:embarrassney:

Archived