Can we just take a moment to truly appreciate the difference in Britney from 2012 to 2016?

jamesedward94

Some of her X Factor looks weren't bad actually, I liked the Kansas City and Providence audition looks. But her makeup and styling back then was pretty bad. The Oakland audition look really wasn't that flattering and made her look older. I think stress/exhaustion may have taken a toll on some of her appearances too but she looks great nowadays and the makeup is a lot better too! (No offence to Britney at all this is just constructive criticism) 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's insecure with herself. she has been since a loooong time ago.  But so is the entirety of Hollywood and their obsession to stay youthful and remove any blemish on their body.  

Oh well.  It's unfortunate she harbors such insecurities, probably didn't help on the XFactor (even though I have no qualms about her face or body here, never did) fans alike probably really suggested she get surgery and ****.  Along with world.

I know people complain about the work she's had done in recent years, but I think she looks ******* amazing.  Light years better than 2010-2014.  

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

If she posted career things (I wish she would) we wouldn't be discussing her boyfriend and looks but that is all she is these days. :triggered:

I disagree with that.  Even when she's working and making appearances related to her career, "fans" ***** about her nose, lips, eyes, and everything else.  It's something that happens all the damn time, not just when she's on a break.

She didn't need any work done and its sad someone as pretty as her has these insecurities. The work she got done originally actually looked ok, she still had that Britney look albeit her nose was slightly different. I feel with her lips now she's gone too far, but its her face and if she's happy so be it.

I don't get why we keep discussing it though, its boring & repetitive :jolieoverit:

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Thank ******* god someone is appreciating it instead of complaining about missing the Britney face. 2011-2012 sucked for Britney looks wise compared to how she's looked the rest of her life (no offense to her). She looks more "Britney" now than she ever did then. I can't at the recent trend here of praising 2011-2012. I will NEVER support it bc I stanned through that era and I remember feeling constantly disappointed when I just wanted her to show the world how gorgeous she was. I'll take currentney over 2011-2012ney in every aspect any day.

Yaaaaaas!!! :cutesybrit:

55 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I know people complain about the work she's had done in recent years, but I think she looks ******* amazing.  Light years better than 2010-2014.  

I disagree with that.  Even when she's working and making appearances related to her career, "fans" ***** about her nose, lips, eyes, and everything else.  It's something that happens all the damn time, not just when she's on a break.

If she looks good, we don't.

She doesn't do a whole lot. Which is fine but the things she does, should be great. How hard is it to get a decent makeup artist when you are worth 500 million. 

I could show up to a red carpet and look better than her most of the time with elf $10 makeup and $30 dresses from Charlotte Russe:triggered:

For the things she can't change now. It's hard to grasp out of everything to change she went for literally her best features. It's hard to accept but like you said she can still look gorgeous with those features but she doesn't put enough effort in to look good most of the time. 

Its just so confusing. 

Archived