did y'all know that "When I Grow Up" was actually for Britney

kutayuysaler

I think we all know the ultimately iconic anthem by The Pussycat Dolls back in 2008 :bop:

While I was searching stuff, I came through a list of songs rejected by Britney kinda thing & found out that this perfect song was for Circus :lostney:

+ Britney was supposed to have a cameo in the music video but ya... we all know Nicole wouldn't let her steal the spotlight :forkit:

anyways PCD slayed being the opener in Circus Tour n stuff i hope they come back :NYsassy:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, kutayuysaler said:

omg his voice sounds familiar whos he :calculating: and he sounds so gay

anyways the song was crazily dedicated to britney i wonder how nicole felt at first lmao

Darkchild. It kinda sounds like Sean Garrett's voice:

That demo was also for Blackout BTW.

7 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Darkchild. It kinda sounds like Sean Garrett's voice:

That demo was also for Blackout BTW.

Wasn't WIGU submitted for Circus? I don't remember reports of her and Darkchild in the studio from 06/07. There's also other Darkchild demos like Telephone and Pucker Up from 08 that were submitted for Circus.

10 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Wasn't WIGU submitted for Circus? I don't remember reports of her and Darkchild in the studio from 06/07. There's also other Darkchild demos like Telephone and Pucker Up from 08 that were submitted for Circus.

PCD's version was released on March, so I think the demo was sent for Blackout.

21 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Wtf with the lyric???  I will dress up like Madonna or even try to sing like Cindy Lauper? :calculating::tiffcackle:

WTF is this? This can't be real :lemmetellu:

Exactly what I thought 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Pucker up by Ciara? I love that song 

Archived