I do not understand the hate for The Squared Division

jamesedward94

I've read many negative comments with people saying they hate The Squared Division choreographers, but I think they did a pretty good job! It's Britney that always removes things and takes out the complicated routines or changes them completely!

I thing they created some great routines and should be respected more. It's not their fault Britney doesn't follow through with what their true vision is. Even with the original Break the Ice choreo.....it was the best part of POM and she actually did it well, but she removed it. And that Toxic choreography would have absolutely slayed!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I've read many negative comments with people saying they hate The Squared Division choreographers, but I think they did a pretty good job! It's Britney that always removes things and takes out the complicated routines or changes them completely!

I thing they created some great routines and should be respected more. It's not their fault Britney doesn't follow through with what their true vision is. Even with the original Break the Ice choreo.....it was the best part of POM and she actually did it well, but she removed it. And that Toxic choreography would have absolutely slayed!

now we know that Britney is the one to blame when it comes to her choreos and overall image 

4 hours ago, ClarkKent said:

Can we also preach their Work ***** choreography?

I think the left girl is the one from the VMAs Make Me... performance. :orangu:

She's also the girl from the original Make Me video and has been in POM since the beginning. :mattafact:

The WB choreo is ******* amazing, even more so the full thing, which Britney never ever does.

2 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

They had great ideas but of course Britney didn't follow their vision and started half assing every choreo. 

Even the IWG concept would've looked amazing if she tried to be synchronized with the mirrors which only happened like once :britdrown:

I don't think it even happened once flawlessly tbh. And didn't they malfunction at a certain point and one of them went out or something?

Mess.

:eheeek:

Some choreos are good, and some are a really disaster and indeed don't flatered Britney's body. They're not thaaaat bad

The thing is, people at the time were trying to justificate Britney's lazy *** by saying the problem was her choreographers. Britney changed to Charm, and despite she did a cute choreo for Pretty Girls (which was an attempt to match the song), they started to blame her aswell. Then Briney used Chase, and now that he is gone they magically realized the problem was not them, it was solely Britney attempting to make everything easier :whitney:

4 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

She's also the girl from the original Make Me video and has been in POM since the beginning. :mattafact:

The WB choreo is ******* amazing, even more so the full thing, which Britney never ever does.

POM and Make Me... video? :idkha:

Archived