My fave Born To Make You Happy performance

HeavenOnExhale

I really love this "Born To Make You Happy" performance in Spain its from 1999. I don't know why I love it so much? Like when I look up this song I think of this performance. I love the setting of this performance because it feels very 90s just with certain lights and it just fits with this song for some reason. As well her moves aren't as fidgety as now. Its just smooth you know? I don't know.. just something about this performance feels 90s perfection along with the song.:outwithit:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

I really love this "Born To Make You Happy" performance in Spain its from 1999. I don't know why I love it so much? Like when I look up this song I think of this performance. I love the setting of this performance because it feels very 90s just with certain lights and it just fits with this song for some reason. As well her moves aren't as fidgety as now. Its just smooth you know? I don't know.. just something about this performance feels 90s perfection along with the song.:outwithit:

those live vocals giving me life :girlwhat:

this is my favorite one even though you can tell she's tired

2 hours ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

I also love this performance, it's screams 90's with the intro title. But you can see at 1.35 her mouth "is that the way OUR life..." instead of "way MY life". Still love these early performances

3 hours ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

Yay another fan who loves BTMYH!!!

My favorite performances of this song are from Oops! & DWAD tour. Oops!'s is my #1 though. Loved her pajamas outfit and the bedroom stage set. 

I agree... i LOVE them both but oops tour is my favorite and that little dancenumber in the middle of the song :giggleney:

1 hour ago, troubleguy said:

it goes #1 in UK and worldwide except US, why they didnt release it there instead of bottom broken heart :lemmetellu:

Ikr ? Because of this I almost hated from the bottom of my broken heart . Ok I get it , it's the first song she recorded for the album but the song scream low success . BTMYH could be so successful in US

3 hours ago, Chris343 said:

I also love this performance, it's screams 90's with the intro title. But you can see at 1.35 her mouth "is that the way OUR life..." instead of "way MY life". Still love these early performances

Exactly it does and this song is so 90s. It also is very European based so I understand why it was released in Europe. 

Archived