Would you swap your life for Britney's if you had the chance?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omgosh you guys are killing me with your answers LOL! :blol:

If we were to swap lives, that'd would mean she would have mine and I doubt she'd love it looool

but having said that, being her, I would definitely do things differently in terms of her professional life... lol

But I'd love to experience the life of a rich and famous person too and definitely help the real me out financially and with other means too lol 

I feel that she has so much potential to do a lot of great things even in the current stage of her life...

I think being her would be so different and so much fun just because we've never experienced such greatness in our own lives lol 

I'd totally make everyone remember why she's a legend and that she's not to be messed with in the entertainment industry.

I'd shut all the naysayers and haters down and make them bite their tongues and eat their own words. I'd slay lives and be the greatest popstar they would have ever seen in all their entire existence tbh lol  :lemmetellu::slayney:

Guest $elfish

It would be for a day :mattafact:

i would leak rebellion for all of you sisterns 

and any other unleaked track 

go to RCA and tell them to start pushing me to do more promo 

and since I would have brits memories I'll know the reason she had the meltdown 

try to get out of the conservator ship 

write a tell all memoir exposing all the ******* 

and when I come back to my own body I would make a thread on exhell and no one would believe me and I would be the next @britneyidolos and @Chrisnay:mattafact:

3 hours ago, $elfish said:

It would be for a day :mattafact:

i would leak rebellion for all of you sisterns 

and any other unleaked track 

go to RCA and tell them to start pushing me to do more promo 

and since I would have brits memories I'll know the reason she had the meltdown 

try to get out of the conservator ship 

write a tell all memoir exposing all the ******* 

and when I come back to my own body I would make a thread on exhell and no one would believe me and I would be the next @britneyidolos and @Chrisnay:mattafact:

What did @britneyidolos do/claim? I wasn't here at that time

Guest $elfish
17 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

What did @britneyidolos do/claim? I wasn't here at that time

that he/she was going to leak all of the stems , adlibs , acapellas , instrumentals of glory ( or something similar to that) 

they then delayed it and just didn't bother saying any thing when the date came:wyd:

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

No... why would you want to be someone else and live someone else's life? You're your own person for a reason.

Came here to say this. If ya'll wanna be someone else, you're not making the most of the life you were given. 

No, we may not all have the money she has, but if that's what you want... Then get to work, *****! :staysalty:

9 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Came here to say this. If ya'll wanna be someone else, you're not making the most of the life you were given. 

No, we may not all have the money she has, but if that's what you want... Then get to work, *****! :staysalty:

You and your Britney references :urite: such a legend

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Your damn right it is :nyheadache:

But to answer the op, yes why the hell not? Earn millions for doing next to nothing, sounds like a dream :cutebrit:

Like I like to pamper myself as a man, so I have a haircut every 3 weeks, my moisturizer and sunscreen and that's it really other than basic necessities such as soap and shampoo. I don't own any razors because I just use my electric trimmer.

But women have their hair to take care of, makeup, all the skin care products, shaving regularly, on top of all the other feminine regiments such as menstruation, birth control, etc. It's way too hard, I have so much respect for women that take care of themselves because it's very time consuming and expensive. :outwithit:

Archived