Would you swap your life for Britney's if you had the chance?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a heartbeat!

I would leak all her unreleased stuff.. songs, photoshoots, MVs, kfed's *****.. all of it.

I would immediately schedule a performance then sing My Prerogative live vocals.

I would prerecord all her songs for future performances.

If I had more time: I would see if I could reverse all the fun stuff, I would burn her wardrobe and shop for her, and I would consult a make-up artist and have my rat's nest of a weave get removed and have proper ones put in.

Last but not least, I would like to ride uncle Sam before my life living the American dream ends. :bey:

Edit:

I thought it was swap with Britney for a day or so, not forever. It would be hell to be her longer than a month :rude2me:

7 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

In a heartbeat!

I would leak all her unreleased stuff.. songs, photoshoots, MVs, kfed's *****.. all of it.

I would immediately schedule a performance then sing My Prerogative live vocals.

I would prerecord all her songs for future performances.

If I had more time: I would see if I could reverse all the fun stuff, I would burn her wardrobe and shop for her, and I would consult a make-up artist and have my rat's nest of a weave get removed and have proper ones put in.

Last but not least, I would like to ride uncle Sam before my life living the American dream ends. :bey:

Ooh, yeah. Leak all the stuff, do a live performance, re-record all songs, reverse the plastic surgery, update my wardrobe, update my make-up and restore my hair. And ride the **** out of Sam. That could satisfy me for a few months.

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ooh, yeah. Leak all the stuff, do a live performance, re-record all songs, reverse the plastic surgery, update my wardrobe, update my make-up and restore my hair. And ride the **** out of Sam. That could satisfy me for a few months.

I would also donate to myself (the real me) as my last charritable act as Britney Spears. Just a little something on the side. :urite:

Just now, sunkissed said:

I would also donate to myself (the real me) as my last charritable act as Britney Spears. Just a little something on the side. :urite:

As your last act? I'm staying as Britney forever, I'm not going back to my lackluster life. :grimace: She wants to be normal so bad, she can have it. I'm keeping the money, the fame, the bod, the man, the dogs and the kids. :queenflopga:

Archived