Britney is Billboard's poll favorite in the TRL revival

burns

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

i don't ******* get it why 5th Harmony, Bieber, Katy, Miley are in this poll !!!!! they never were apart of TRL,  they should list and bring back singers from that time : Christina, The Backstreet Boys, Jennifer Lopez.............. etc etc

those artists doesn't have the same impact as bieber or katy or whatever.. at least not for the youngsters. but yeah that's totally true.

TLC is such a big name to perform there.. they even released an awesome album now!

they are making this a revival but there will be just a few that are still on or up to participate on it - like Britney, which we don't even know she is going into it in this period of her life. :lemmetellu:

40 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

i don't ******* get it why 5th Harmony, Bieber, Katy, Miley are in this poll !!!!! they never were apart of TRL,  they should list and bring back singers from that time : Christina, The Backstreet Boys, Jennifer Lopez.............. etc etc

Katy was part of TRL, and is one of the biggest Female singers in the world the last 5 plus years.

katy4.jpg

Miley was on the show several times.

Miley+Cyrus+MTV+TRL+Presents+Miley+Cyrus71250047_10.jpg2378_miley-cyrus_com-mtvtrl-2007feb9-e00

4 hours ago, TeaWaiter said:

Well BTS, A Kpop Band is on there and TRL really never had anything to do with Korean music so there you go:calculating:

Guest Diamond Horse
4 hours ago, I am Max. said:

Why would we want Britney to perform? To keep ruining her legacy? Everyone would compare her to her TRL days and it would be a mess. 

This, she shouldn't perform there at least.

Archived