Since we are probably getting another residency, which songs she will perform again and which shw will add?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should perform these instead:

Soda Pop

E-Mail My Heart

Thinkin' About You

Dear Diary

Bombastic Love

Brave New Girl

Mmm Papi

My Baby

Big Fat Bass

Gasoline

It Should Be Easy

Chillin' With You

Body Ache

Pretty Girls

Clumsy

Private Show

Hard to Forget Ya

What You Need

If I'm Dancing

name the show BRITNEY: PISS YOU OFF

:nicki2::staysalty::drinky:

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I have a great idea. The residency shouldn't start until 2019. 20 year anniversary of her first album :).  

Then she can add like five from b10 which she will have promoted heavily throughout 2018 :unbelievableney:

wishful thinking boo. I'd be down for that

but I would be happy if we got like a TSC box set expansion with all the singles from FF to now and of course maybe a new single but we'll probably just get like a tweet from Hawaii a la Trump "OMG I can't believe it's been 20 years since BOMT. Love all my fans who have been with me since the beginning xoxo -Brit"

I hope she makes a completely new show for this new Vegas residency, if it exists (I hope it doesn't but let's say it does)

New setlist, remixes, costumes, stage, props etc

idk if it's too much of wishful thinking, but hey, it IS gonna be a new show at least in name considering it's even changing venues

imo the ideal would be B10 + 20th anniversary tour in 2018, with this residency kicking off in mid/late 2019

Archived