Since we are probably getting another residency, which songs she will perform again and which shw will add?

So here are the songs I think she will perform again (with a new performance of course)

Work *****

Womanizer

Piece Of Me 

Gimme More

Baby One More Time

Boys (which I pray she doesn't)

I'm a Slave 4 u

Make Me

Breathe on Me

Slumber Party

Toxic

Stronger

Crazy

Till The World Ends

And here what i think she will probably add:

Singles:

Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know

Overprotected (I wish)

Radar

Hold It Against Me

Non - singles:

The Hook Up

Hot As Ice

Kill The Lights

He About To Lose Me

Glory (maybe she promotes it more) :

Man On The Moon

Private Show (with an audience member)

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

Liar

Better

What do you guys think?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boys needs to be cut. Like she doesn't do the original choreo anymore which is the best thing about that track. It wasn't even that big of a hit, only in a few markets. Local.

She should really only focus on her core hits to be brought back:

Baby, Oops, Slave, Toxic, Gimme More, Womanizer, Work *****

and then add to that. Tracks like Boys, Amy, Freakshow, etc. really aren't necessary and those slots could be used for singles she overlooks (ex. My Prerogative, Overprotected) or fan favorites she hasn't performed in a while / never at all (ex. Get Naked, Unusual You).

What I hate the most about the residency is that it will be a new Greatest Hits show, just like POM and she's still young as an artist to keep becoming a nostalgia act. So I would love a setlist with new songs from the new album (If she releases one before the residency, with Idoubt) and more songs from Glory. But it's never going to happen. I bet the setlist will be the same as POM's but with three different songs  :gloria:

Hope there isn't another!!... But if there is (trying to be as realistic as possible...and 90% hopeful):

= Baby One More Time
= (You Drive Me) Crazy
= Oops!...I Did It Again
= Stronger
= I'm A Slave 4 U
= Me Against The Music
= Toxic
= Everytime
= Breathe On Me
= Gimme More
= Piece Of Me
= Womanizer
= Circus
= Till The World Ends
= Work *****
= Make Me...

- Break The Ice
- Boys
- Freakshow
- Do Somethin'
- If U Seek Amy
- Touch Of My Hand
- Slumber Party

+ NEW SINGLE
+ Overprotected
+ My Prerogative (doubtful, VERY doubtful!)
+ And Then We Kiss
+ 3 (remix that samples Nine Inch Nails' "Closer")
+ Hold It Against Me
+ Just Luv Me

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Boys needs to be cut. Like she doesn't do the original choreo anymore which is the best thing about that track. It wasn't even that big of a hit, only in a few markets. Local.

She should really only focus on her core hits to be brought back:

Baby, Oops, Slave, Toxic, Gimme More, Womanizer, Work *****

and then add to that. Tracks like Boys, Amy, Freakshow, etc. really aren't necessary and those slots could be used for singles she overlooks (ex. My Prerogative, Overprotected) or fan favorites she hasn't performed in a while / never at all (ex. Get Naked, Unusual You).

Least it was a single why the heck has she been performing Freakshow.

Shes been doing her core hits and the remixes suck on most of them, in regard to the choreography most of the original choreography was better.

Britney not doing the Boys original choreography means nothing when she cuts the harder routines.

I agree about so many slots being useless in terms of tracks.

I honestly don't know but I find the Greatest hits show draining tbh. Circus tour was more of a greatest hits so far show than it was for the album. FF supported the album and POM is a greatest hits show.

I'm okay with her adding her biggest hits, but I'd love to see them go back to the drawing board and remix tracks (old ones, new ones, big ones, small ones) and do something different and more intimate. I'd love her to do a show that's more influenced by her influences or genre thats suit her voice. Having a jazzier like she did for Onyx, have a rockier section, have a dance heavy section, a stripped section,  have a playful section, and end it with a quintesstional Britney section. 

If they wanted to do a themed show that wasn't just  a POM rehash, they need to invest in making it Britney centred, and show her in a number of different lights: Show the **** kitten, but show the sweetheart. Show the dancer, but show the voice. Show the goofy side, and show the icon, so you leave the show feeling like you have a connection with her.

As long as any of the songs fit those sections, I'd be happy, but i'd rather have deeper cuts from any album and mixed to perfection than have nothing but POM 3.0 somewhere else.

I'd also love if they made it into the round and made it prop heavy for sections, and dance heavy for others, but i can dream.

35 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Least it was a single why the heck has she been performing Freakshow.

Shes been doing her core hits and the remixes suck on most of them, in regard to the choreography most of the original choreography was better.

Britney not doing the Boys original choreography means nothing when she cuts the harder routines.

I agree about so many slots being useless in terms of tracks.

Freakshow's there because she needs an audience interaction number. She always picks the wrong track too. For Lace and Leather on the FFT, she should have gone with Selfish.

Then there's other non singles that make great numbers, BOM and TOMH are highlight performances from every tour they've been on. Although I wouldn't mind if they just make them into a medley like they were on TCSBS, and open up a slot for another track. The whole Circus section in POM 2 is a bit messy. It goes from Circus to Peepshow, when they just had a Burlesque segment prior to. POM was more cohesive.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Freakshow's there because she needs an audience interaction number. She always picks the wrong track too. For Lace and Leather on the FFT, she should have gone with Selfish.

Then there's other non singles that make great numbers, BOM and TOMH are highlight performances from every tour they've been on. Although I wouldn't mind if they just make them into a medley like they were on TCSBS, and open up a slot for another track. The whole Circus section in POM 2 is a bit messy. It goes from Circus to Peepshow, when they just had a Burlesque segment prior to. POM was more cohesive.

I'm tired of most of the hits like WB, Boys, If U Seek Amy, it would be nice if she did more songs she never did before.

Guest $elfish

I hate the fact that she's ruining her legacy 

her and her flop team she and others have spent so much time and effort into building her giant legacy from bomt to oida to the slave snake the kiss the comeback 

EVERYTHING 

now she's just milking it and being lazy 

if it was a good residency why not :mattafact:

but Britney + residency = 0 promo and if we are really lucky like the glory era the vmas 

I'm sick of seeing Britney and her team ruin her career by making stupid decisions like for example the glory era which was a missed opportunity to appeal to the GP again and gain so many hits we could have had 4 singles and a successful era again but nope 

no world tour

barely any interviews for glory 

nothing besides adding some songs to parody of me 

only decent amount of promo was the vmas which was a mess it was supposed to be her comeback performance and would have been ok if they didn't over hyped the **** out of it 

I'm usually a postitive member and I'm delusional for britney but this is way too much :lemmetellu:

she need to bring my prerogative, overprotected, radar, hold it against me, criminal, born to make you happy w/ 1999 vocals

she could add also a new single (or 2 if they feel generous with the fans) that will help promote the show

All the lead singles duh

cut unnecessary songs like BOYS that we all get tired of as well BOMT/TOMH time to freshen things up a bit

for the audience participation she can do Invitation

Opening
New Single (upbeat)
Radar/3 Medley
Overprotected
Work *****

The classics
Me Against The Music
Born To Make You Happy/Sometimes Medley
BOMT
Oops
Womanizer