JT vs Britney poll (BILLBOARD)

ohoney

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

I can't at the Hive supporting JT just because Beyoncé couldn't get past the first round:tiffcackle:

Anyways I'll vote.

12 minutes ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

I can't at the Hive supporting JT just because Beyoncé couldn't get past the first round:tiffcackle:

Anyways I'll vote.

Don't worry sis, if he wins the others fandoms will DESTROY HIM, he has no chances :tiffcackle:

11 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Don't worry sis, if he wins the others fandoms will DESTROY HIM, he has no chances :tiffcackle:

All the pop girls are losing what is happening:flawlessbye:

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I thought the same thing:quirkney:

Seems like it ain't only Britney fans 'intimidated' by Beyonce's (superficial) success:quirkney:

7 minutes ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

Seems like it ain't only Britney fans 'intimidated' by Beyonce's (superficial) success:quirkney:

Can one of you guys explain to me why we hate the Hive and the Hive hates us? I never liked Beyoncé even before I was a fan, it's just something about her :gross:

12 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Can one of you guys explain to me why we hate the Hive and the Hive hates us? I never liked Beyoncé even before I was a fan, it's just something about her :gross:

I don't hate Beyoncé or the 'hive' really, I just like to crack jokes on here :tehe:

I do think she's fake though, and I don't like that her fans 'worship' her. But there's Britney fans I feel that do the same here, and I don't agree with it. I don't blame Britney or Beyoncé for the actions of their fans though

4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I don't hate Beyoncé or the 'hive' really, I just like to crack jokes on here :tehe:

I do think she's fake though, and I don't like that her fans 'worship' her. But there's Britney fans I feel that do the same here, and I don't agree with it. I don't blame Britney or Beyoncé for the actions of their fans though

I don't hate her too but just not fond of her but I don't understand why the Army hates her and vice-versa.

27 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

The hive has always been pressed because they know Britney is the bigger legend despite the fact that she's flopping now (although, as someone said, if she had Beyonce's motivation/team story would be different) and Beyonce took 15 years to reach a quarter of the fame Britney got since day 1. And some Britney fans don't like the fact that Beyonce is the most popular one right now, although we all know it's because all the other Pop girls settled down. Someone once said this and it made me think and I must agree, Beyonce was overshadowed during the entire 2000s by Britney/Xtina, then she tried it around 2008/2009 and Gaga overshadowed her for years, now that Britney stopped caring about her career, Xtina and especially Gaga are flopping, etc etc, she is this bigger artist, but she could never and failed to compete with Xtina/Britney/Gaga at their best. I like some songs of her and definitely don't hate her and have called out Britney fans on racist jokes about her because racism is the most pointless thing ever to me. But as some Beyonce fan said the other day despite the fact she's a good artist, she doesn't have a great personality and that's what can't let me become a fan, although i love Drunk In Love/Partition/Formation/Hold Up/Beautiful Liar and the 'to the left, to the left' song from her.

The fact that both came out around the same time and both have overshadowed each other keeps this war between the fanbases.

5 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I don't hate her too but just not fond of her but I don't understand why the Army hates her and vice-versa.

People like to be petty, I really think that's the only reason why lol. They feel 'intimidated' for their fave which is stupid because these women are defenitly not putting emphasis on it like their fans do :mattafact::tiffcackle:

5 minutes ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

The hive has always been pressed because they know Britney is the bigger legend despite the fact that she's flopping now (although, as someone said, if she had Beyonce's motivation/team story would be different) and Beyonce took 15 years to reach a quarter of the fame Britney got since day 1. And some Britney fans don't like the fact that Beyonce is the most popular one right now, although we all know it's because all the other Pop girls settled down. Someone once said this and it made me think and I must agree, Beyonce was overshadowed during the entire 2000s by Britney/Xtina, then she tried it around 2008/2009 and Gaga overshadowed her for years, now that Britney stopped caring about her career, Xtina and especially Gaga are flopping, etc etc, she is this bigger artist, but she could never and failed to compete with Xtina/Britney/Gaga at their best. I like some songs of her and definitely don't hate her and have called out Britney fans on racist jokes about her because racism is the most pointless thing ever to me. But as some Beyonce fan said the other day despite the fact she's a good artist, she doesn't have a great personality and that's what can't let me become a fan, although i love Drunk In Love/Partition/Formation/Hold Up/Beautiful Liar and the 'to the left, to the left' song from her.

The fact that both came out around the same time and both have overshadowed each other keeps this war between the fanbases.

I love Xtina and Gaga but I think Beyoncé is definitely a bigger legend than her and Gaga too. I don't think Xtina at her best was bigger than Bey at her best. I remember the Gaga phase and she was HUGE but I don't see her in ten years getting icon or lifetime achievement awards.

Archived