If we had not chosen Slumber Party for 2nd video

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why? Sam is Larry's client and he was included in the SP to promote him and give him exposure. Same reason he included him in the Work From Home video.

He would have been included in a way or another even if another song was the single.

and why this forum thinks the fans are responsible for Sp being the single is something i'll never understand.

1 minute ago, button said:

why? Sam is Larry's client and he was included in the SP to promote him and give him exposure. Same reason he included him in the Work From Home video.

He would have been included in a way or another even if something else was the single.

and why this forum thinks the fans are responsible to Sp being the single is something i'll never understand.

How do you know he works with Larry?

i didn't say he "works" with larry. i said he is his client and the reason i said that is because larry manages fifth harmony and Sam was in the work from home video too.

That's called assuming he is his client. It's like saying the guy from the baby one more time video was working with larry too because he was in some britney video 

Maybe Sam just happens to be a handsome guy suitable for videos 

3 minutes ago, Sonyeri said:

That's called assuming he is his client. It's like saying the guy from the baby one more time video was working with larry too because he was in some britney video 

Maybe Sam just happens to be a handsome guy suitable for videos 

was the guy from the baby one more time video present in the videos of acts Larry managed also at the time? Ur analogy makes no sense.

Yes, Sam is a "handsome" guy suitable for videos, did i say otherwise? the reason he is starring in those high-profile videos is to promote himself. thats all i'm saying.

what point are u even trying to make?

was the guy from the baby one more time video in the videos of acts Larry managed also at the time? Ur analogy makes no sense.

Yes, Sam is a "handsome" guy suitable for videos, did i say otherwise? the reason he is starring in those high-profile videos is to promote himself. thats all i'm saying.

what point are u even trying to make?

You said the reason he was in the SP video was just because (you assumed) he was Larry's client. My point is that since you don't have any receipts, it's just because Sam is handsome and/or has a good management team.

Just now, Sonyeri said:

You said the reason he was in the SP video was just because (you assumed) he was Larry's client. My point is that since you don't have any receipts, it's just because Sam is handsome and/or has a good management team.

he is larry's client though. why does he keep appearing in the videos of acts Larry manages? he is including him in those videos to promote him. Sam has rich parents and isn't starring in those videos for a living. He's starring in them to promote his personal training business/service. u think Sam is doing it because he needs money? lmao. Sam is in the SP video because he wants the promotion. he isn't living off modeling like the rest of the actors in the Work from home video. he's already dirty rich.

do u get it now?

Just now, button said:

he is larry's client though. why does he keep appearing in the videos of acts Larry manages? he is including him in those videos to promote him. Sam has rich parents and isn't starring in those videos for a living. He's starring in them to promote his personal training business/service. u think Sam is doing it because he needs money? lmao. Sam is in the SP video because he wants the promotion. he isn't living off modeling like the rest of the actors in the Work from home video. he's already dirty rich.

do u get it now?

I do understand what you're saying but it's not a fact until it we hear it from a reliable source.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
13 minutes ago, Sonyeri said:

I do understand what you're saying but it's not a fact until it we hear it from a reliable source.

I get exactly what you're saying.

7 hours ago, IonutM said:

That's deep. Maybe she would have chosen DYWCO or LMD, CYM where she does a similar video and finds sam anyway :mattafact:

Do You Wanna Come Over should've immediately been the second single the second all the Make Me video drama started. The minute I heard it I thought it was a bop. Not a huge fan of the random voices yelling in the chorus, but that song SCREAMED single. It was literally begging to be released. She needs a new team SO bad bc they just don't make great choices anymore!

32 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Do You Wanna Come Over should've immediately been the second single the second all the Make Me video drama started. The minute I heard it I thought it was a bop. Not a huge fan of the random voices yelling in the chorus, but that song SCREAMED single. It was literally begging to be released. She needs a new team SO bad bc they just don't make great choices anymore!

Really? I hated it at first and grown to love it. Slumber Party could've been a hit if she promoted it. :donewithit: she can put a song as bad as  Chillin' With You but if she promotes it a lot, it will become a hit.

20 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Really? I hated it at first and grown to love it. Slumber Party could've been a hit if she promoted it. :donewithit: she can put a song as bad as  Chillin' With You but if she promotes it a lot, it will become a hit.

I just hated Private Show and Clumsy, so hearing DYWCO, it had that classic Britney sound to me and I loved it. Private Show was just weird and her voice sounded like helium through most of it. Love the song itself, but the processing on her voice ruined it. And Clumsy just sounds unfinished. When DYWCO was released as a promotional single I thought for sure they'd make it a single. I think she could've had a bunch of singles, and successful ones at that, if only she wasn't just focused on promoting Vegas. I pray this next era is all about B10. Even if she has another residency, I hope it's after her next album and all of the promotion and touring for it! 

Archived