I went to Kentwood

Simday1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Zephyr. said:

This is super creepy. This is basically like stalking her extended family. You should leave her alone. She's a singer who should be allowed to have a personal life that her fans don't intrude upon. Geez.

Can you even read? The OP clearly said he did NOT go to any of her houses.

11 hours ago, Zephyr. said:

This is super creepy. This is basically like stalking her extended family. You should leave her alone. She's a singer who should be allowed to have a personal life that her fans don't intrude upon. Geez.

You didn’t even read the entire op did you :gross:

I’m the first person to call out people for stalking, but the op just has family there. Nbd

Guest Brichney.
12 hours ago, Zephyr. said:

I'd want to visit the place where my biggest star was born, thank you very much. Ain't nothing wrong with that. :lemmetellu:

6 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Didn't they removed it by the time of her breakdown? They did something shitty at the time, though I don't remember if it was removing her name or closing the museum.

I don't I now that, pretty nasty tbh. I get that they didn't wanna be associated with that but they should've supported her. A pot of them there knew her personally too. 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
6 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Didn't they erase every Britney memory when her meltdown happened?  :byebitch:

I remember her own town pretending she didn't happen :tiffcackle:

6 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Didn't they removed it by the time of her breakdown? They did something shitty at the time, though I don't remember if it was removing her name or closing the museum.

:dead: Y'all I need more info.

Guest $elfish
On 7/31/2017 at 3:50 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Not yet? It's been like 20 years, KW needs to go their shizz together.  :lemmetellu:  :wyd:

We need a giant gold Britney Spears statue that covers 50% of Kent wood:shameless: it also plays work *****  every morning to wake everyone up and make them feel motivated and ready to slay:shameless:

Guest $elfish
On 7/31/2017 at 4:56 PM, pablitonizer said:

Didn't they erase every Britney memory when her meltdown happened?  :byebitch:

I remember her own town pretending she didn't happen :tiffcackle:

Hold up what?:tiffdrink: her own town gave up on her when she was going through a hard time?

wow:umwtf:

Archived