I went to Kentwood

Simday1

So I'm from New Orleans, and Kentwood is an Hour away, back then Britney would even Rep Nola as her hometown as a general term. My Dad's side of the family is from KW, and apparently there's hundreds of folks I'm related to there. I didn't go looking for her houses or anything, but For shitz, and giggles I took a few pics.

2en5h4y.jpg

11lrmso.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I've been meaning to go for ages (I live 6 hours away) but the ******* Britney Musem never answers the phone to tell me their hours and if I make a trip I'm touching the FFT wings :donewithit:

There is a Britney museum? :nocomprende:

I didn't know this 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

There is, but from what I've heard it's not that big. You can probably find pics online. 

Yeah it's pretty small... they should make a big one somewhere in her home state but in a bigger town.

Guest Brichney.
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Not yet? It's been like 20 years, KW needs to go their shizz together.  :lemmetellu:  :wyd:

Britney Team must be the mayor over there, sisters, I'm telling y'all. :lemmetellu:

44 minutes ago, Zephyr. said:

This is super creepy. This is basically like stalking her extended family. You should leave her alone. She's a singer who should be allowed to have a personal life that her fans don't intrude upon. Geez.

the op said they're there to visit they're dad's side of the family tho. how is that creepy

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Zephyr. said:

This is super creepy. This is basically like stalking her extended family. You should leave her alone. She's a singer who should be allowed to have a personal life that her fans don't intrude upon. Geez.

Kentwood has like a thousand people, they can't all be her family and op already said that they aren't going to her house. There's nothing wrong with going to a town. Besides, Britney stalked Brad Pitt before :quirkney:

5 hours ago, Zephyr. said:

Visiting Kentwood is stalking? He/she just wanted to visit the town where she grew up, and didn't bother anyone 

Archived