Make Me... [Solo Version] (Edited by Nick*) | NEW

IUSM

Nick* (@remixedbynick) has released a new solo version of Make Me... without G-Eazy's rap part. Some backgroung info given by Nick*:

"Strangely, Make Me was never officially released without G-Eazy. There were mixes made until a certain point that didn't contain him, but the final-final mix and release plan was to have him. The last version of the track without the rap didn't contain the ad lib we all know at the end, so I fixed that! Enjoy!"

Listen and DL from his Facebook page there. ;)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Nick* (@remixedbynick) has released a new solo version of Make Me... without G-Eazy's rap part. Some backgroung info given by Nick*:

"Strangely, Make Me was never officially released without G-Eazy. There were mixes made until a certain point that didn't contain him, but the final-final mix and release plan was to have him. The last version of the track without the rap didn't contain the ad lib we all know at the end, so I fixed that! Enjoy!"

Listen and DL from his Facebook page there. ;)

Is there any other link for people who dont use fb?

10 minutes ago, zone said:

Is there any other link for people who dont use fb?

You don't need a Facebook account to watch the video and see the download link. Just open it in any web browser.

8 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This version was already available before he "made" it tho... just look on youtube for solo version...

He has changed some ad lib, he even explained it in the text I put in italic. This version is now closer to the original. ;)

28 minutes ago, neel21 said:

Lol I made this the other day, when the high quality version of MM solo version leaked. literally just add the "****" and the ending ad-lib. That's a job a newbie to a DAW can do.....

No one said it was a remix or a hard job to do. Everyone needs to calm down. :dead:

Nick* does flawless remixes so at least you know that the mix has been done properly, and is lossless (not someone using MP3 @128 kbps to create a 320 kbps file, for instance - it happens).

Archived