Charlie got married

Cooper654

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Cooper654 said:

I don't know how to post his pictures on here but he's married and Lou went to the wedding. 

And britney is messing around with a 22 year old. 

Charlie's life has nothing to do with Britney. Britney can do what she wants and Charlie can do whatever he wants and his choices don't speak less of Britney's choices and viceversa.

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wouldn't be shocked to find out she knew Charlie long before he and Britney dated. Everything with her is calculated.  :usher:

yea ever since i found out she was the mastermind behind the c-ship, i never liked her. she gives me such bad vibes 

46 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Charlie's life has nothing to do with Britney. Britney can do what she wants and Charlie can do whatever he wants and his choices don't speak less of Britney's choices and viceversa.

giphy.gif

Just because Charlie is married does not mean Britney has to be married too. She already had been married once and we saw how that ended. Societys obession with women having to be married with kids by a certain age is quite sad honestly. Not everyone needs to follow this picket fence life. Those people are usually the most unfaithful and unhappy in the long run.

Look at Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russel, they been together for 30 yrs happily since the height of both their careers and they have never married. 

Britney marrying at this point is basically just to give her husband half her assets. She should just continue to have her fun, enjoy her family and share good moments with good men, but nothing set in stone because shes a good woman who falls hard and people like her are used far too often.

Archived